Diverse; Chapter 10

Wait will you guys please follow @simonslizard on instagram. I make video edits?☀️

[Gilberts pov.]

Diana and I have been waiting for Ruby to return with a doctor for an hour and 15 minutes now. y/n hasn't woken up, and father has checked on us about 12-15 times to see if she had woken up.

I usually keep my focus on y/n, and I check her pulse every other 5 minutes and sometimes in-between that.

My mind keeps coming to a conclusion that's she's dying. What would I do without her?

[Diana's pov.]

Gilbert is always keeping his eyes on y/n. He seems to really like her. I think he's in love with her. He checks her pulse like every other minute, and he hasn't made any conversation with me. He must really care about her. The way he looks at her, and looks out for her. She's lucky that someone loves her. They are obviously soulmates.

"Your in love with her." I state in the midst of our silence. He looks up shocked. He then looks back down at her.

"How do you know?" He says in a whisper.

"The way you look at her, and care about her. You love her." I say, and this time with more essential detail.

He nods. "I love her." He says, and I smile. They are meant for each other.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I hope you enjoy.