Diverse: Chapter 16

Hey guys I'm writing another story currently, it's a Finn Wolfhard x reader, and if you want to check that out go ahead. It's called 'Fancied'...

{y/n pov.}

"Alright y/n are you sure your okay with sleeping in here by yourself?" Gilbert asks.

"Yes yes yes Gilbert I'm fine. I'm very thankful for all of this you and your father are doing for me." I say as I lean in and kiss Gilbert. Does this mean we're dating now?

"Gilbert." I say in a quiet tone.

"Yes?" He whispers.

"What are we?" I ask in a soothing voice.

"What do you want us to be?" He responds.

"I want to be more than friends."
"Then were more than friends." He smiles, and walks out. Soon I fall into a very relaxing sleep. I've never been so relaxed before and I just feel so safe in the home of the Blythe's.

*3 hours later*

I wake up to a sudden noise. What if mother is here? Oh no. I get out of bed as quietly as possible, and then walk over to my door. I take a deep breath and then slowly open the door. After 2 minutes if quietly opening the door, I peek through the door. I see Gilbert and he hurried over to me. "Ssshh y/n it's your mother. We have to hide you." He whispers as he comes into the guest room.

"Okay there is a spot you can hide in the shed. We will have to climb out the window." He whispers and I nod. Gilbert opens the window and starts going first, I stop him.

"Gilbert make the bed, and close to door behind you. She'll never know I was here. I'll go, and you stay." I say as I pull him back through the window.

"No y/n I can't leave you what if.." I cut him off with a kiss. When I pull away I say "Just do as I say." I then jump out the story window.

Sorry this chapter is short... I'll never make a short one like this again.