Author's Note

Now that I've posted the first chapter (Yay!) let me give a few details I hope make things easier to understand as you read!

First, I will use the anime timeline as the background for this story, since it ended nearer the where we happen to be in reality. In that timeline, the Kira case ended (or Light was revealed and shot went down) in 2013. I will include some notes on dates later in this 'chapter'.

Second, don't worry, I'm not one that control's Reader-chan's every detail! I'm writing background relevant to plot points, but the usual stuff is up to you! I'll include a cue key later in this 'chapter'; and brief character details.

Third, expect Matsuda to seem out of character in the beginning. That's part of the plot. He's been through some trauma and is suffering the effects. His world view is thrown off. He won't be the same. The video above is probably my favorite Matsuda video, it really shows the impact this case would have had on him, imho.

Finally I'm not 100% sure if I got all the post series detail right. It's been awhile since I read the manga or watched the anime. Expect a blend of both influences, along with my own skewed memories...

Now, those extra notes I promised.

Reader Cue Key

[Y/N] = Your First Name
[L/N] = Your Last Name
[N/N] = Nickname (can have more than one!)
[B-day] = Birthday, month and day only
[H/C] = Hair Color
[H/L] = Hair Length
[E/C] = Eye Color
[S/N] = Skin Tone
[F/C] = Favorite Color
[Fav. Food] = Favorite Food
[Fav. Anime] = Favorite Anime (other than DN)
[Fav. Out] = Favorite type of outfit.
[F/N] = Father's Name
[M/N] = Mother's Name
[B/N] = Brother's Name
[S/N] = Sister's Namr
[B/F/N] = Best Friend's Name
[P/T] = Pet Type (something like a cat or dog preferably)
[P/N] = Pet's Name

Dates for Reference

Dec. 14. 1981 - Matsuda's Birthday
Feb. 28, 1989 - Light's Birthday
[B-day], 1993 - Reader's Birthday (yeah, there is a 12 year age difference. As long as you're both adults it's cool, right?)
2003 - Kira case begins
2013 - Light's final days
2016 - This story starts

Reader Info

To write a story about Reader-chan, we need a character to start from! So, here's what I can tell you.

You are approximately as old as Sayu was, maybe a bit younger. You have an older brother and younger sister who will be mention in this story, as well however many additional siblings you decide on. And you also have your mother and father.

You decided you wanted to be an officer when you saw that people were standing bravely up to Kira, and his defeat cemented the idea. In your mind, it the job of heroes, and to be a hero would be amazing. Also, like many others, you have personal reasons to feel a certain way about Kira.

You have an almost dual personality because you worry what people might judge you on. It makes you really shy at first, but if people can get you out of your shell you are loud and enthusiastic, especially about manga and anime. Other things that hold your interest can make you talk for hours too.

The details like name, hair, eyes and favorites are up to you!

Like Who I Used To Be [Matsuda x Fem!Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें