[ Prison and Puppy ]

Ten years in Neverland ─ Taehyung could barely survive two years. 

He didn't know what he was doing to himself, but only knew that he would end up as a lunatic at the end. He did not want Irene to be involved in Peter's games anymore. Involving more victims would lead to the prolong stretch of Neverland's and Peter's life ─ that in itself would pull in more victims. 

He was one himself and it had been more than quite a long time since he's been normal. Taehyung was able to compose himself throughout the years and often questioned himself how he wasn't crazy yet. 

He often pondered on how long it has been since he's been in a coma, leaving his physical body asleep whilst his soul remains in Neverland. Taehyung also wandered on how he hasn't found a way to take out the life of both Neverland and Peter. He wondered about his family as well ─ whether they still cared about him to leave his body alive. 

Perhaps, it was due to the fact that his soul was bonded to the existence of Neverland. It was also due to the fact that Taehyung's stay in Neverland increased despite the deals with Peter. 

Maybe, the latter was already considered a lunatic, but was able to keep it undetected. 

Neverland wasn't a magical place that one should wish for in the first place. Neverland was the place that one shouldn't even wander around in the first place, even if they had curious minds. Neverland is the ultimate epitome of the devil as portrayed from Taehyung. The place wasn't as severe as how people would normally describe hell as. 

Neverland was the nice part of hell. 

Adding ten years to his stay meant pure hell and Taehyung has been through this several times for his selfish acts towards the victim. He was meant to scare them, but instead they came back with fresher faces. They wanted more of their lost identity to be taken away as assured by Peter. 

Those victims didn't know what they were getting at the end.

Taehyung woke up in complete darkness, where light shone only from one direction. His breathing hastened into an unsteady speed, where light beads of sweat trickled his forehead. He knew where he had been sent to and hyperventilating to the situation was not the best idea. 

However, the latter ran around in circles ─ trying to find a way out like how he used to back in the years. He wondered how he escaped last time, or even managed to survive the dark side of Neverland. 

His breath became heavy. Panting endlessly, he couldn't stop twisting around. His mind focused onto escaping and returning back to Neverland ─ however, his deals kept him there. 

"Ugh-" He grunted heavily, losing the air in his stomach as a punch was thrown on his stomach. He landed on the cold ground, grabbing for whatever was on reach. It was just air and he gagged out saliva nonetheless. 

Another punch was thrown below his waist. He groaned out loud, twisting around on his back. He hesitantly breathed again before releasing a frantic sigh. 

"T-this is what I deserve─"

Light footsteps sauntered towards the lad and a light ruff gave him hope. Taehyung turned around to rest on his stomach and a content smile formed on his lips. 

A furry white dog approached the latter and Taehyung grabbed the animal with care. Ruffling its furry body, Taehyung's lips formed into a laughter as the puppy licked his nose. 

"Hey─ it's been a while, hasn't it?"

Taehyung stroked the puppy's body once more, pulling the puppy into a hug. It had been quite a long time since he saw the pet and Taehyung would have done anything to keep the puppy with him. 

He only had wishful thinking ─ one that trapped him in Neverland for a while. 

"Please ... find Irene for me and tell her to go away." 

Taehyung kissed the puppy before releasing him. The puppy sauntered away with the message intact and Taehyung hoped that the puppy would reach Irene before it was too late. 

Slowly, a metal cage descended its way down to where Taehyung was sitting. He could not move wherever whatsoever. He was already trapped in this dark side of Neverland. The metal cage settled in and he held one of the bars in desperation. 

The metal cage prevented him from escaping whatsoever and he prayed that the puppy would deliver the message. 

He watched the animal saunter into the shadows of Bitterland ─ where the dog was unharmed to leap through dimensions. 

Taehyung could only pray with his eyes closed and a genuine heart. 

Irene woke up from her slumber, which somehow felt light and undisturbed. She sat up on her bed and held her head ─ trying to recall what had happened. 

She remembered talking to Taehyung, but then the dream shattered into reality. Irene glanced around and noticed that a promise had been kept. 

Her world returned back to normal. 

She got off her bed and sprinted downstairs, heading towards the kitchen to find no one. It was as just how Irene had expected it to be. 

The world reminded Irene as a confusing prison. 

120917 ─ sorry for the short chapter, i might add a few later :3