[ Memory of Lightwaves ]

He left as the epitome of confusion, only to return back as a faded memory.

His search to find his way home bringing the antidote risked his own life. The antidote was to surely be in the hands of the princess to bring her life back consciously. He risked his own life as part of the wealthy family to venture dark into the shriveling woods. He travelled through intense weather conditions, finding lopsided answers from one corner to another.

He battled his desires with overlapping questions. Decision making was the ultimate challenge, yet the replica fought his way till the end. He fought and battled and scourged himself from the depths of despair. He battled as if there was no meaning to his own life. 

The replica had lived a wonderful life with loving family members. They were wealthy enough to travel around the world, but his parents held no strength to do so. Long hours of riding inside a carriage was easier said than done. They had no practical destination to reach.

Upon the dreading news of the princess' absence, the replica relied on himself to bring joy back to the town. He hadn't thought about the ending of his journey. He hadn't even thought about what would've happened after the princess received the antidote. 

Taehyung encountered with strange monsters that lurked away from the village. He began as an unskilled warrior, who had fallen into giving up after he tried defending himself with wood. It was useless and he had passed out.

He was bound to be food, until an archer arrived just in time to save him from being dinner.

He survived. He trained through combating actual monsters. He received wounds that remained as memories and achievements. Allies joined him on his journey to find the legendary antidote that was said to lurk into the deepest void of the Earth's crust. 

They healed him. They consulted him. They shared secrets with each other, somehow knowing that they wouldn't return alive. He fought long and hard and willed his life to be a sacrifice for the joy of his town. 

Taehyung had thought this through and thoroughly. He held no regrets and remained pure with his intentions. He faded before sunrise, leaving his comrades to bring the antidote back to the City of Lux. Taehyung was only a matter that dissipated within weeks. 

It was then that he faded into a memory as the price for the antidote. As well as memories that surged from the moment he was replicated. He lived in those memories. He cherished the new life whilst resenting the previous life. He lived with pain, joy, struggle and the monotone world.

He remained as a faded memory and a tragic to his own family. His Mother cried until there was no tomorrow and unfortunately had followed behind his footsteps. The family remained with two people, one brother and Father that continued to live with melancholic silence. 

When the princess drank the potion, the rest of her memories from beginning surged back into one solid piece. She was isolated at first and had often locked herself inside the chamber. She was afraid that the original would come back to haunt her, but perhaps her fear and panic remained as a side effect from the loss of half her memories. 

One memory bounced back one after another and Irene thought her life would flash before her very own eyes. It was too much to take in once again as she had perceived the existence of Neverland to only be a dream. 

One night, she slept in peace. She dreamt that she was under water, yet could breath as easily as it was breathing air. Surrounding her dark sides were glowing fireflies. Irene had no idea where she was pushing herself towards to, but she followed the glowing group of the magical creatures. 

She had been swimming for quite a while and reached up towards the surface, only to be met by the familiar pair of blue eyes that had once gazed at her. 

The princess ended up sleeping for more than the usual and passed in her sleep. She was only a figment of an imagination and a mirage. She remains a pure soul that was once tainted by the opposite aura. She passed with a smiling face and a glowing pale face. 

The glowing fireflies ended her suffering by banishing the darkness with light. They sang her to sleep till the last parts of her memory vanished into a void. 

She appeared as an empty vessel and ventured out as a pristine being.