[ Hell Bestowed Upon You ]

After succumbing for a long time, it was then that Neverland was created. He lingered in the darkness for quite a long time, strangely finding comfort around him. He did not mind the shadows, but he minded the light.

Neverland held a purpose, one that Peter could never figure out to the simplest or to the most complex. 

Peter was an embodiment of Taehyung's imagination. He had white streaks of hair that reached from the root to the end. He looked like a young boy, but he was no different than Taehyung. His eyes gleamed innocence and adventure. Peter was there as his company and the void in Taehyung was never filled.

The problem was there, waiting for its turn to be resolved. Peter gave various chances and puzzles for Taehyung to set his complex and contradicting mind at ease. Peter knew that Taehyung loved games and sometimes, Peter grew conscious, wary, concerned and left in utter awe at Taehyung's dissonance mind. 

Peter was just part of Taehyung's imagination, but he felt real to him. He wasn't what the unconscious mind envisaged. He felt the contact of Peter when they conversed and slapped each other for a high five. 

Taehyung wondered why everything was so complex, even when it's been perceived as easy. He wondered why he couldn't move on, until he remembered on that particular day.

The day that his grandmother had been mentioned stabbed to death by a drunkard, he grew wary and insane. It remained a violent memory to him. He couldn't accept that fact, which occurred on a secluded and quiet night. He couldn't hear his grandmother scream in terror or was there any signs of a brutal actions witnessed by others.

Taehyung's parents, as gossiped around the town, abandoned him with no reason, but to give trouble to the elderly woman. Taehyung was furious towards the townspeople at their constant mockery. They kept bringing it up and he had no emotions left other than to act angry. He wasn't furious towards his grandmother for telling a white lie. He would regret it ever so much if he ever raised his voice at her.

He loved his grandmother so much that it'd hurt him more if he saw her tremble.

On that unfortunate night, his grandmother had been stabbed with alcohol glass by a drunkard. It was quite common for the drunkards to pass out in the streets, but to never attack someone in the middle of the night. It was a new case that utterly shocked the authorities. 

Infuriated, Taehyung seemed out to find the culprit and was more than baffled when he discovered the perpetrator to be Irene's Father. Taehyung's anger never subsided to the point where the price was his own life. He stepped through the wrong line and therefore a miraculous type of death approached him.

Anger was an emotion that he could control around his grandmother. 

Unfortunately, Taehyung officially broke off the connection with Irene, including her memories. He brushed off the fact that it wasn't her fault, but that she was merely the daughter of his grandmother's murderer. Taehyung could not control his frustration. The authorities called this as a mere 'accident' and only forced the family to move away from the town. 

Peter could not understand.

Taehyung's emotions abided in a monochromatic sentiment - pallid, dull, small, barely expandable. He hurt the townspeople mentally more over physical abuse. Even if Irene tried to change him into a better person where the past persists to be the past, it was already too late.

Peter was like a twin of Taehyung. Taehyung was always furious who did his best to hide it and Peter remained composed, although intimidating at first glance. Taehyung was fire and Peter was water. 

Peter grew worried for his well being and Taehyung noticed. He grew so concerned that he did not hide it anymore, inducing Taehyung to extract the goodness in Peter away. They've switched roles in front of everyone, yet Taehyung remained as the two-faced lad.