Eriksen

this one is a request 

Tonight seemed different than before, my husband Eriksen was mad at me and I had no idea why. I tried to ask him what was wrong but he just brushed me off and saying it was nothing when, I knew there something was. I prepared myself for bed and he followed me not long after. He climbed into bed and kissed me hard and deeply, I kissed back just as much but I still didn't understand what was going on.

"You have been a naughty girl, Maria" he whispered into my ear

"Why" I said with a shaky voice

"For being drop dead sexy" he said with a smirk on his face

He reached over me and opened up my bedside draw and pulled out a pink vibrator that I have. He smirked at me again and started kissing me again, then down to my neck and biting it softly. This caused me to moan, which he knew I was enjoying it. He started to kiss my chest about my night gown I wear to bed, and then he pulled me up and took it off and placed me gently on the bed again. I was naked in front of him but only in my dark blue lacy undies. Eriksen carried on kissing me with the vibrator still in hand and he sucked on my hard nipples, I arched my back and moaned more.

"Patience my love" he said and carried on sucking my nipple and playing with my other breast

I could feel myself getting wet, through my undies but I didn't let it on. He carried on kissing my torso till he reached my undies. He put the vibrator beside me and took of my undies pretty quick, he then grabbed the vibrator and turned it on, and started to tease me with it by putting it on my clit and I felt the vibration go through me super quick, I arched my back again and moaned.

"Please" I begged him

"Please what" he said looking at me with love and passion in his eyes

"Fuck me" I said

He smirked and carried on teasing me with the vibrator

"Honey please fuck me now" I said with an annoying tone

"As you wish my love" he smiled at me

He got up and quickly took off his clothes; he didn't worry about a condom as we were trying for a baby. He came closer to me and slowly entered my hole and slowly fuck me in and out. I stared to moan and he moaned with me. Eriksen kept this pace for a while so we could both reach out climax together, shortly after he started to fasten his pace and we were moaning more and more louder not giving a damn with anyone heard us. He put his hand down to my clit and started rubbing it fast as he was thrusting me.

"I'm going to cum Eriksen" I said

"Cum for me then baby" he said thrusting me more faster and harder

We both reached our climax at the same time both moaning and screaming each other's names.

He pulled out shortly after both of us breathing in and out fast. We spent the rest of the night having a lot of hot steamy sex which caused me to not be able to walk the next day but I didn't care and neither did my husband.