Me & Draco 5 years later

Draco and I have been together for about 5 years now; I remember when he asked me to be his girlfriend in front of his fallow Slytherin students. After that happened it caused so much problems and issues for us both, I'm surprised to how well Draco handled it all he was determined to be with me even though it was frowned upon by his family. My family on the other hand well they were okay with it oddly enough, as long as I'm happy they don't care who I'm with.

I'm meeting Draco for a surprise visit today, as it was his birthday today. I knew if I played it like I had forgot, I was hoping I'd get a nice reaction out of him when he sees me, I went to his office via floo powder I had a picnic basket in my arm and I was wearing a long black trench coat as I had a dirty kinky surprise underneath it. As I arrived I walked down to his office with my heels clicking the ground, I saw Draco's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in" I head behind the door

I opened the door and walked in with a smile on my face.

"Hey handsome" I said to Draco as I step inside his office and closed the door behind me

He looks up and smiles (a rare smile)

"What's this for?" he said with a raised eyebrow

"Well it's your birthday today and I thought we could have lunch together" I said walking over to his desk

"I thought you had forgot"

"Me? Never you know I always remember when your birthday is Draco I just wanted to do a surprise"

"Okay well thank you I only have ten minutes"

"Aw okay" pouts and puts the basket on the chair

"But maybe you might say longer after this" I said undoing the trench coat and letting it slip onto the floor

Draco's jaw dropped he then quickly smirked and went over to the door, he slipped out of it.

Draco's point of view:

After seeing what Talitha was wearing I had to clear the rest of my afternoon off, I quickly went down to my assistance and made up an excuse and went back down to my office and opened the door.

"What took you so long" Talitha said looking mad at me

"I had to cancel my afternoon appointments so I can have you" I said closing and locking the door behind me

I quickly grabbed my wand and silenced the door, before walking over to Talitha and kissed her gently on the lips.

"So gorgeous and sexy" I said to her in a whisper into her ear

She blushed when I said that to her, she was dressed in a red sexy little outfit, I was getting hard by the second as she wore this, I playfully slapped her ass and she moaned.

"Bend over" I said to her

She nodded turned around and bend over for me, I stuck a finger into her core and groaned.

"Wet for daddy such a good girl"

She moaned more as slowly pumped her tight wet pussy with my finger; I then got her to straighten up and slowly took off her outfit one by one slowly teasing her. Talitha knew I was teasing her but she didn't let it on, I then picked her up and carried her to the sofa I had in my office and sat her down on my lap.

"Undress me" I said to her

Talitha nodded her head and started to take my clothes off, and then she cupped my face and kissed me deeply. Gosh I love this girl and need to marry her before I lose her for good. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to me I grabbed my fully hard cock and placed it up and gently pushed Talitha down it as she straddled my lap.

"Ride me baby girl, ride for daddy" I said to her deeply

She rocked her hips gently thrusting me, groans and moans were escaping my mouth.

"Yes Tali good girl" I slipped my hands down her lower back and helped her maintain her pace slowly

I meet her thrusts as she thrusted me.

"Oooh daddy" she said rolling her head back and she rode me

"That's a good girl moan for me"

She kept on moaning louder as she rode me.

My point of view:

Fuck this was the best sex me and Draco have done, sure we have had loads of sex before but not in his office.

I kept my slow pace of riding Draco slowly; he started to play with my breasts and buries his face between them both. He then runs his thumbs over my nipples causing them to go hard and pointy, Draco moved to once breast and gently sucks it and flicks it with his tongue, and this sent me over the edge more as I moaned louder, I just hoped no one could hear us.

Draco then went over to the other side and did the same to my other breast.

"Fuck daddy" I moaned to him

He looked up and smirked at me, he then stands up holding me turns us around with me now on bottom and him on top. He placed me on the sofa brought my legs up his chest and started to fuck me that way which caused me to moan and scream. God this was good I was super close from cumming, Draco then quickly pulled out dropped to his knees and buried his face in my pussy and licked me out good and hard.

"Ooooh Draco yes don't stop please" I said moaning

He kept on going and added a finger as he licked me out.

I screamed more and moaned super loud before cumming.

Draco comes up and wipes his face with the back of his hand, he then came over and kissed me which I tasted my juices on his lips and tongue.

"That's what you taste like baby girl" he said with a smirk on his face

I pulled him closer and gave him a deep wet blow job, I grabbed his ass and groped it, as I did this he thrusts my mouth slowly then cummed in my mouth I swallowed it all then stood up and kissed him back.

"And that's what you taste like" I said with a smirk on my face