Zayn/Veronica & Luna

(I've added a picture of Zayn/Veronica so people know who they are)

I always had a thing for trying something sexual with a famous muggle person, but it needed to be different I'm not sure how but I hope I know when I meet them.

Over hearing on the radio there was a concert coming to the muggle part of London, a boy band called One Direction. The name in itself was very weird like do they go one direction for things, but who knows. So I brought myself a ticket but realised it was a special one that I was one of the selected few to meet the band after the show, so this should be fun.

After the show was finished I was taken out back with a small group of girls to meet the band. Of course when we went back they screamed and nearly fainted when they meet them, I happily stood back and waited for them to be finished. A young man, with chocolate skin came over to me he has short black hair, taller than me and gorgeous light brown eyes.

"Hello love, I'm Zayn are you okay" he said to me in a thick British accent

Holly cow his voice was incredibly sexy and I could feel my undies, starting to soak due to his voice.

"Ye-yeah I'm fine" I said nervously to him

He smiled at me, and put an arm on me reassuring things are okay

"What's your name?" he asked me

"Luna" I said

"Luna wow that's a beautiful name, say Miss Luna shall we get out of here" he said with a smirk on his face.

I nodded to him, what the hell was I doing I barely know this guy but yet I wanted him so bad. He said goodbye to the rest of the band and we went out back and out the back door, by now it had gotten dark and I rubbed my arms to keep myself warm. Zayn saw and took off his leather jacket and draped it over my arms.

"You seemed cold love I hope that was okay with me giving you my jacket" he said smiling at me

"Yeah its fine thanks" I said smiling back at him

We started talking to each other about where we were from, but I had to be careful as I am a witch and telling a muggle about who I really am isn't really allowed, but this felt different I knew for some reasons I was falling for him I don't know why. We carried on walking till we reached where he was staying for the night.

"Would you like me to call you, a cab" Zayn said as we stopped outside a small apartment

"No, I'll be okay" I said to him

"Well come in for a drink at least" he said to me

"Okay" I said

He went up the stairs and unlocked the door to the apartment, and opened the door for me and I stepped inside. His place was small but cosy, he took my hand and lead me to his living room and turned on the light he suddenly turned around and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Sorry love, I didn't mean to" Zayn said to me going shy

I cupped his face and crushed my lips against his and we kissed again more passionate this time, he picked me up and carried me over to his sofa and sat down with me straddling his lap as we shared a hot sexy make out session. I could feel him getting hard under me as his cock was rubbing against my thigh; I let out a soft moan.

"Luna" he said in the middle of us kissing 

"Yeah" I said

"Do you like girls" he said

"Yes, I'm bisexual"

"Okay, I wanna show you something give me about an hour, is that okay?"

"Sure" I said to him