Me & Oliver Wood

sorry i haven't done this in awhile felt a bit uncomfortable with the idea i had for the smut i was suppose to do last week and i had a personal issue as well hope you enjoy 

Mine and Oliver's relationship was different from everyone else, we were in a dominant and submissive relationship. But we were also in an actual relationship. No one knows about the second relationship but sometimes people guessed on it and didn't want to cause an issue. We had rules and a written contact between us stating what happens, in the bedroom and out of it. I mainly go to his room as that's where most things are. On some days I get the day off and do things myself or Oliver does something more sweet and romantic then our other arrangement.

Today is the day he's the dominant and im the submissive, I head down to the Gryffindor tower and wait for Oliver to show. Today I decided to surprise him with what I'm wearing knowing me I'll probably get told off but that's what I want. Standing out in the Gryffindor tower I'm wearing a black dress that hangs off my body well, black flats and my hair was out long and flowy. Not long after Oliver appear and was indeed surprised to what I wore.

"Bloody hell Talitha" he said to me and he whispered in my ear

I simply bit my bottom lip in front of him knowing he would hate it.

"My room now, prepare to be heavily punished" he said still in a whisper

"Yes sir" I said to him and a low tone and walked past him and headed to his room.

Of course other students where, in the common room but they only think we do the naughty, I arrived to his room and opened it everything was in there as normal. A bed that we sleep on most nights, a desk, a wardrobe and a small bathroom, I stept into the room and went to the bathroom to take off my dress, and I flicked my wand to my hair to put it into a French plait. I heard the door open again and guess Oliver was in the room, he mumbled a spell and locked his bedroom door.

I came out of the bathroom and his glaze met mine, he came over took off his shirt and went topless in front of me. Knowing I loved the look of his body, I wanted to touch his sexy well-toned body that showed a perfect V line that would make me melt and cum my undies. I was still in my bra and undies, he simply took them off and begins to play with my breasts and rub his thumb over my nipple. I moaned softly as he did this.

"You like it when I do this don't you" he said to me

"Yes Mr Wood"

He smirked

"One day you will be Mrs Wood" he said as he took a ring box out of his back pocket and got down on one knee.

I was surprised that he was doing this now at all times but I didn't care.

"I know in our contact it said no marriage, but fuck the contact I want you and need you Talitha so very very much, will you marry me" he said showing me a beautiful princess cut ring

"Yes I will" I said smiling at him

Oliver got a big grin of his face and got up and put the ring on my ring finger and kisses me passionately. Our lips went in perfect sync then we added a little tongue in as that's how I liked it.

"You still have been a naughty girl, so I still need to punish you" he said as he pulled out of this kiss

I nodded my head, and then he took my hand and led me to his bed. I then laid down on it looking and watching every move he took.

He went over to his wardrobe as that's where he kept his things and tapped his wand on the side of it so it would change, just in case someone opened it and saw what was in there. He took out something I've never seen before he brought it over and clipped it around my ankles, in one swift movement my legs were spread apart and he had more of a better view of my pussy. He smirked at the surprised I did when he put it on me.

"This is a leg spender, I decided to try something different this time, and remember our safe words"

"Yellow and red" I said to him

He came over and kissed me as a reward, he then went over to a set of drawers and pulled out a blindfold and brought it over to me and covered my eyes.

"Be a good girl for me and I'll let you have your wicked way with me" he whispered in my ear

"Yes Mr Wood"

From then I had no idea what he was doing or where he was, all I could hear was soft breathing and his foots steps around the room. I felt something hitting me but it felt good, and a moan escaped my mouth, he hit me again it must have be a flog it felt okay on my body. He kept on doing this several times, each hit a little harder than before.

"Such a beautiful body you have Talitha" he said

"No I don't" I said

Then he lifted me up must be by the leg spenders and flipped me over, and smacked me hard.

"Red" I cried

"Shit sorry baby I didn't mean for that one be a hard one"

I then I felt something soft touch my ass, he must have kissed it better.

I felt him move up behind me as I felt his hardness through his pants and took off the blindfold.

"Want me to fuck you like this" Oliver purred in my ear and kissed my shoulder

"Yes Mr Wood" I replied

He reached over and grabbed a condom off the bedside table, I heard every moment then, I heard him take off his pants and put the condom on, he then came closer and put his hard cock at my entrance and slides in perfectly. Oliver begin to thrust my pussy in and out slowly giving it more pleasure and need of him wanting to fuck me, as he thrust me I went back to meet his thrust which caused us both to moan, he then grabbed hold of my plait.

"Hold tight baby girl"

I quickly reached out onto the bed post in front of me, and hold it tight, I felt him pulled my hair and then fucked me very hard and fast causing me to moan super loud.

"Moan for me Talitha"

I moaned more loudly than I ever could, our bodies were hitting each other as he thrusts me hard and fast.

"I'm gonna cum" I said to him

"Cum for me" he said

Shortly after I cummed around his cock and Oliver cummed into the condom, we both collapsed onto the bed breathing heavy and Oliver still inside of me, he then pulled out took off the condom and the leg spenders then helped me under the covers and we both fall asleep intertwined in each other's embrace.