Brittany & Angelo

this is long over due, we had full range on whatever we want and bonus points for using toys. this is my biggest one yet 

Brittany's point of view:

Today is my 3 year anniversary of being in a relationship with my boyfriend Angelo. He had something planned for us later tonight, but I had no idea what we were going to do to celebrate our anniversary. For the past 3 years he always does something different. Our first one we stayed at home as I was sick, but he still made it romantic. Our second one we went to Los Angeles, as he knew I always wanted to go there and we stayed in a hotel and went to a concert to see one of my favourite singers perform and he even manged a meet and greet. But this year it was different I tried to figure out what he planned but he wouldn't give any hints.

When I woke up in bed Angelo wasn't there but I saw a note on his pillow, I smiled as I read it 'Sorry I'm not in bed with you as you woke up but I got called into work, and I know it's my day off but it was urgent, can't wait for tonight love you lots Love Angelo xx.'

I was glad he left me a note telling me where he went, so I got out of bed and downstairs to the kitchen to make something for breakfast. The smell of pancakes was lingering in the air as I got closer to, the kitchen. I forgot that Angelo has a maid and must of be cooking pancakes for me.

As I was greeted by Mrs James she handed me a fresh plate of chocolate chip pancakes and cup of coffee.

"Mr Henderson said you like chocolate chip pancakes and asked me to make my famous ones I do hope you like them" she said smiling at me

I took my knife and fork and dig in the taste of the chocolate chip pancakes were delightful as they swished around my mouth. An mmm sound escaped my mouth as I ate the pancakes.

"These are amazing, thanks Mrs James" I said smiling back at her

"Mr Henderson asked me to give you this" she handed me and envelope

I took it from her and opened it, to see an appointment card and a note.

'Hi princess, as a part of our 3 year anniversary I booked you an appointment to get your hair and make-up done have whatever you like it's already paid for love A xx"

I squealed in excitement, knowing that I was going to be pampered. My appointment wasn't until 1pm to I needed to decide on what to do from now till then.

Angelo's point of view:

Even though I didn't have work today, I needed to make an excuse to sort out tonight for Brittany. I headed into the city with my sister to help me find an engagement ring so I can propose to Brittany later tonight at dinner. I knew that my sister and Brittany had the same hand size so, it was best for her to help me out.

"You excited to ask Brittany to be you wife tonight Ange" my sister said to me

"I am but I'm more worried she will say no" I said as I parked the car near a jeweller shop

"I don't think so, you know her and I are pretty close and she always say she wants to be married"

"I do hope your right Anna"

We got out of the car and headed into the jewellers. We spend a couple of hours to find the perfect ring for Brittany, I found one that was a princess cut and it had diamonds and sapphire in it and I knew it was perfect for Brittany. I then took my sister back to her work and then headed to the next part of what I had planned tonight.