Draco & Hermione

sorry i havent posted in ages lack of ideas will try and do more this year 

Being married to Draco isn't easy as I thought it would be, I thought since I left Ron for him those years ago. That Draco would want me more or at least make love to me but sadly it didn't happen. As I was swimming laps in the indoor pool we have, i didn't hear him come home until I saw a pair of feet standing at the edge of the pool as I came up for air, he crouched down to me.

"I love it when you are all wet" he said with a smirk on his face

I wipe my face and sent him a glare.

"What's wrong Hermione?" he said with a worried tone

"What's wrong? What's wrong seriously Draco, I want you to make love to me treat me better than you have been, we have been married for 5 years and nothing no romantic stuff on our anniversary nothing you always come home late and be drunk. It seriously hurts me Draco it really does"

He sighs and rolls his eyes

"We have been over this Hermione, I don't do romance"

"Then why the fuck did you marry me for"

"Because I wanted you Hermione"

"That's not enough Draco and you know it"

"Oh for the love of god cut the shit mudblood"

After he said that word he realised he fucked up, but I didn't want to hear it I quickly turned around and dived back under the water and headed over the stairs, as I got up for air I could hear him yelling out to me and he started to move around to get closer to me. He promised me we wouldn't use that word again, but he did. I walked over to the chair that had a towel on it and started to dry myself off.

"Hermione I'm sorry I really am" Draco said to me as he came over

"Go away Draco" I said and walked passed him and headed for our bedroom

 I could hear him following me but I didn't want to hear it. I quickly grabbed something to wear and disapparate in front of him.

I arrived outside of what I thought was Ginny's place but turned out to be Ron's, I started to leave but before I did the door opened.

"Hermione is that you what's going on and why are you soaking wet" Ron said as he opened the door

I looked down and sobbed, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me and being kissed on my hair.

"Come inside you can get changed in my room, I'll get Ginny okay"

I simply nodded my head, and followed Ron into the house.

Inside the house it hadn't change one bit, everything was the same to how we brought it small but comfortable, Ron lead me to his room so I could change and he closed the door over and left with a soft pop. I grabbed the towel that I had brought with me and dried myself off and got changed in what seemed to be Draco's hoodie and sweatpants. Guess that's what he was gonna wear after getting out of his work suit. I sighed and still put it on, it smelt of him and I could feel myself get wet, I left Ron's room and headed into the living room and waited for him to return.

Shortly after I heard a crack outside the house and moments later a knock on the door, I wasn't sure if I should opened it or not so, I got up off the sofa and walked over to answer it.

"Her- what the fuck Hermione why are you here for?" Draco said with a snarl in his voice

"Please let me explain" I said

"No, you are coming with me now" he said pulling my arm

"Draco no" I said but he wasn't listening

I had no chose but slap his face good and hard which left a red mark on his cheek. Another soft pop came and a pair of arms was pulling me back into the house, then both Draco and Ron yelling at each other. I just sobbed hard into the arms I was being pulled into I couldn't tell who it was but I needed it.  

A few hours later

I said goodbye to Ron, Ginny and Harry. They were worried for me but I needed to get some stuff from home or at least see where Draco went. I apperated home and walked around tiring to find Draco but no sign of him I didn't know if this was a good idea or not, so I walked up to our room, when I arrived I heard the shower running. I took off my shoes and went into the bathroom. There he was tall, wet and looking down as the water went over his head and body. Fuck this turned me on but I had to talk to him, so I step into the shower fully clothed and wrapped my arms around Draco. I placed small kisses on his shoulder.

"I love you Hermione" Draco said and her turned around and looked at me

I pulled his face towards me and kissed him hard and deep.

He returned it back then pulling away.

"Let me make love to you" he said holding me

I simply nodded my head, he began to take off my now wet clothes, and he pulled my hair gently and kissed my neck slowly, all the way down to my collarbone. A moan escaped my lips, this is what I wanted and needed from Draco. The shower quickly went off, and he gently lifted me up and carried us both out to our bedroom. I could feel his hard hitting my entrance as he was walking us to the bed.

He laid me down on the bed and started to kiss me again, I ran my fingers through his hair and gently pulled it, which caused him to moan against my lips, he kissed down my neck again and down to my breasts, he took one in his mouth and slowly sucked my hard nipple. I arched my back and moaned.

"Good girl, Mrs Malfoy" Draco said with a smirk when we went to the other breast, the ran his free hand slowly down my body creeping slowly towards my core before brushing my clit, which caused me to squirm under his touch.

Normally I'd get punished for moving but Draco let it happened as he slowly fingered me. I moaned louder and he pumped my core gently.

"Ohhh Draco"

"Moan for me baby" he said as he carried on pumping me and sucking my nipples.

I moaned more loudly this time, which made Draco harder. He stopped fingering me and slowly placed his cock at my entrance and slide into me gently inch by inch. This was love making my husband was making love to me. We were at this for a good amount of time, when Draco then picked up the pace ready to cum.     

"I'm super close Draco, go faster please" I said patting

With that Draco went faster and harder which both of us moaning louder. Within seconds later we both cummed and screamed each other's names, Draco gently pulled out and collapsed beside me.

"So that was love making then" he said breathing heavily

"Yeah" I said looking at him breathing heavy myself

"It was damn perfect Hermione" he said smiling at me before pulling me into a cuddle

"It was huh" I said smiling up at him

He kissed my forehead and held me close.

"I am sorry for saying that word to you earlier"

"Thank you for saying sorry to me"

"I owe you one" he said with a smirk

"Actually no need"

"Why not" he said

"Because I'm pregnant"

"Seriously that's amazing Hermione" he said pulling me into a soft hug

A big smile came to my face and I nuzzled my head into Draco's neck as he held onto me, and now with him knowing we will be parents should defiantly be fun.