Bellatrix & Rose (thanksgiving)

This will be mine and Bellatrix's first thanksgiving together as a couple. I wasn't sure if she would be up for it this year or if ever, but I needed to ask her. I walk down to the living room and knock on the door.

"Come in" she said

I opened the door and popped my head in.

"Hey" I said softly

She was reading the daily prophet as I opened the door but, as soon as she saw me she put it down and a big smile came across her face.

"Hey beautiful" she said to me while patting her lap for inviting me to sit on it

I smiled back and her and went over and sat on her lap, she held me close and tilt my face to face her before giving me a soft kiss on the lips. My heart skips a beat every time we kiss, I know many people don't agree on our relationship but I see the kindness Bellatrix has, deep down inside of her and I'm helping her to bring it out into the open.

I pulled away from the kiss and blushed before placing a piece of hair behind my ear.

"So Bella thanksgiving is coming up soon and maybe we should host a lunch for my family and invite them over" I said to her

Her eyes flutter fast before speaking

"What's thanksgiving" she said with a raised eyebrow

"Oh, it's where people get together have a meal and express in how much they are thankful for, it's really fun plus it will give you a step closer into being a better person."

Bella didn't respond back I knew I step over line with this one, I was about to get off her lap before she pulled me close into a soft hug.

"Let's do it" she said

"Really, you sure we can do it next year"

She placed her hand on my race before rubbing her thumb backwards and forwards.

"I am sure love and if you think it will help me then I'll do it"

"Okay" I said smiling at her

She smiled back and pulled me in for a deep passionate kiss.

2 weeks later:

Today is Thanksgiving Day, I was super nervous and I could tell Bella was too. We both hardly slept so we decided to start preparing lunch before my family came over. It took me ages to convince mum and dad to come with Hugo, nana and granddad said no and now nana won't talk to me because I'm in a relationship with the person who tried to kill my aunty and mother. I even asked aunty Ginny and Uncle Harry but they both said no as well.

Setting up for lunch was fun; I know it's been sometime since mum and dad have been here as I know they have been to the Black Manor before. But this time it's different, me and Bella are in the process of decorating it to make it bright and happy not dark and lonely, I brought this off Mr Black's family a while ago and surprised it to Bellatrix as she was worried that we would be homeless. And we even changed the name to BelleRose it fitted the place more as it's our now. When mum and dad found out what I did they weren't overly happy with me spending all my money on buy this house for me and Bella to live in together.

Another 20 minutes till mum, dad and Hugo will be here. Both I and Bella took turns getting changed into nice clothes. I took Bella shopping recently as she didn't want to wear black anymore and wanted more clothes in different colours. She came into the kitchen wearing a green velvet dress they hung closely to her body that you could see her curves perfectly, she had a small cleavage that I tried not to look at some much but she look stunning. She was shy about her arms but I told her they would be fine and I could clearly see now I was right. Her long black hair was high up in a bun where a few pieces were, left on either side of her face. Her make-up was done naturally but still showed her beauty in it. And she work white high heels that she was comfortable in. I bit my bottom lip when I saw her as I wanted her so badly I could feel myself getting wet.