Drake and Josh's cousin Chloe & Harry Potter

the character Chloe isn't really a character in Drake and Josh, but had to make an original character 

Drake's point of view:

Movie night has always been my favourite time, hanging out with my step brother Josh. It was his turn to pick a movie, lately it as Harry Potter so we were up to the 6th one by now. As I set it up the doorbell went off, of course me and Josh fought over who to answer it but it ended in with me going down to answer it. I got to the front door and Josh's cousin Chloe showed up, this can't be happening she is super annoying and kept flirting with me. She smiled when she saw me, her hair was long and curly and wearing a white dress with black high heels and a purse in her arm.

"Hi cutie, is Josh here mum said I had to come over"

"Yes he is, but we are about to watch a movie so come by later" I said to her coldly

"Yay, I love movies" she said as she walked passed me

I sighed to myself, closed the door and headed back up to my room. Of course Chloe kept going on and on how she missed me and wanted to do things to me but I kept, giving her a fake smile and ignoring her.

"Look who showed, Josh" I said as I got back to my room with Chloe following

"Chloe, what are you doing here?" he said when he saw her step into the room

"Mom, told me to come over as she is busy tonight, and wants you two to keep an eye on me as I'm grounded again" she said rolling her eyes

"Alright fine, you can join us"

"What are we going to watch?" she said

"Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince"

"Oh goodie, he's super-hot there"

I rolled my eyes again, walked over to the sofa and sat down to watch the movie. Of course Chloe sat beside me and tried to get all cuddly with me during the movie, it was driving me nuts.

"I'll get some popcorn" I said

"I'll come too" Chloe said

"Fine, but no getting weird on me"

"No promises there cutie" she said smiling at me

I headed downstairs and started to look in the cupboard when, Josh yelled out.

"Guys come in here fast"

I sighed and ran up to my room and see what the fuss was about.

Harry's point of view:

I had no idea how this happened one moment, I was apperating with Dumbledore and then I landed in this room, with 3 muggles looking at me. The girl fainted when she saw me, one male was surprised and the other one got super excited and I had no idea why.

"Could someone tell me where I am?" I asked curiously

"San Diego, United States of America" the one who was super excited said

"Damn it I have to get back to Dumbledore"

"How when, you came though the TV"

"A what"

The super excited male pointed behind me, I turned around and saw the box behind me, and I've never seen one before this was very unusual to me. And I needed to find a way to get back in there fast.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Josh, that's my step brother Drake and the girl who fainted is our cousin Chloe"