Umbridge & Ginny (side challenge)

Authors warning: There is no set age limit or timeline with this one shot, so yes Ginny is over 18

After my last class for the day I had a detention to deal with, with Miss Ginny Weasley. I went up to my office and waited her to arrive, not long after there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" I said

The door opened and in slipped the red hair; she walked over to my desk and sat on the chair.

"Do you know why, you are here Miss Weasley"

"For talking during class" she said in a soft tone

"Yes, and as for punishment I will show you how to not talk"

She nodded her head showing she understood me, I stood up from my seat; flick my wand to silence the room, lock the door and to turn my lovely cats away so they couldn't see what I had in mind next. I walked over to Ginny in her seat and span it around facing me, put rope around her wrists and a gag over her mouth. She was shocked to what I was doing but I simply didn't care, I needed to punish this girl. I went closer pulled up her skirt, pulled down her undies, spread her legs apart and used my wand to slide in and out of her hole, I added a finger for more pleasure but yet more punishment as I didn't want her to cum. She was moving under my finger as I rubbed her clit, I slapped her hand as I knew she wanted to cum, but she behaved and did as her told, I took everything off her and drop to my knees and licked her out and added a finger to her tight hole pumping in and out as she moaned and cummed on my finger letting everyone hear her moan. I took her off the seat moved everything off my desk so she could have her wicked away with me, she pulled down my undies and buried her face in my pussy, this caused me to moan. I've never felt like this with a woman before let alone a student this turned me on more and more, as I enjoyed her doing this to me, she used her wand placed it so it was in my hole and hers and we fucked hard on my desk with both of us moaning loud and screaming each other's names as we cummed.