Jessica & Snape

(this is a request made for JessicaRivera821 )

Being Snapes dirty little secret is what I loved the most, it turned me on a lot but I wanted it to be more, I have told him this a few times but he always said no. each time we have been near each other its more better than the last it's like a raw passion has built up inside us both. I walked down to his office late one night to get what I wanted and what he wanted, my white heels clicked on the cobble stones I wore a short white dress the hanged off me well and showed off my curves perfectly, my hair was out long and curly. I wore a light touch of make-up and dark ruby red lipstick.

I knocked on the door to Snapes office, the door swung open with him opening it his eyes go up and down my body as he liked what he saw I could see him slowly getting hard, through his black pants that he always wore. He took my hand and lead me into his office more and closed the door behind us and locked it, I felt a warm breath on the back of my neck that sent me over the edge.

"You always know how to dress well Jessica" he said in a low deep tone

The way he talks to me made my panties wet, I wanted him to fuck me raw so that I couldn't walk for a week. I felt his hard on my ass and then he started to unzip my dress and let it pool at my feet, he then took off my black bra which made my nipples hard quickly as they were being exposed to the air fast.

A deep growl came from Snape he leaned down and kissed the side of my neck, which a moan came out.

"You know the rules Jessica, be quite or you will be punished."

"Maybe I want to be punished this time Severus" I replied to him

"You sure you want that Jessica"

"Yes" I said back to him

I knew full well what would happen but I wanted it I craved it the most from him the way he punished me was pure raw and sexy as fuck. He then took my hand and led me over to a book case and he pulled down a book which made the book case move. I haven't seen this room before or didn't know it existed but I didn't care, he took me over to the bed and laid me down on it I saw things I didn't think the Severus Snape would actually have let alone what they were, he then put me on my tummy in a swish moment and put ropes on my hands, ankles that was connected to the bed. I couldn't see what he was doing but this turned me on more.

I then felt something hard hit my arse, which made me moan in deep pleasure. He kept on doing this a lot and each time he did I moaned more and more which I could tell it was causing Severus to enjoy more. I then felt him behind me and ripped my panties on I didn't care what he was doing but I was enjoying this a lot. He put his finger in my hole and pumped me fast and slapped my ass. I moaned loudly this time, he kept on going then I felt him more between my legs with him lying down and started to lick my clit. This sent me over the edge and I moaned more loudly I didn't care if anyone heard us but I was enjoying this. He kept this for a while but suddenly stopped, he then came out from underneath me and I heard him more then he suddenly slammed his rock hard cock in my tight hole and fucked me raw, he grabbed some of my hair and pulled it which I moaned more loudly. We both were in amazing sync as he fucked me.

"Im close Sev" I said to him

"Cum for me Jessica I want to feel it" he growled at me

With that I cummed as hard as I could and I moaned so loudly I could see stars, I then felt him cum deep inside of me. I couldn't believe he actually came inside of me as he normally wouldn't.

"Did you wear a condom Severus" I said to him

"N-no" he replied to me

"So you don't mind if I fall pregnant then?"

"Not one bit" he said to me

He then untied me and rolled me onto my back, he held me close as this wasn't like him but I didn't say anything as I didn't want to ruin the moment.