Chapter 2: The Bite Of 87

Hey guys! I have now accomplished the second chapter, enjoy! Still don't mind the pirate accent its hard to do accents sorry :(

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

Foxy's POV

After some time in the performance, Freddy and the others were busy taking care of the children when my attention was taken to a girl in front of me. The girl suddenly said "mommy! The fox looks so weird!" which made me sad and irritated. She started to get to closer to me when a man stood there and said

"little girl, you can't go too close to the animatronics or...." He was cut off by the girl saying "your not the boss of me, my mom is! so stay away from me!". Suddenly my vision became blurry and I blacked out..

Freddy's POV

I was busy playing with a kid when suddenly I heard screaming from the other side. I peeked and my face was filled with sadness and pain when I saw a girl lying on the floor with blood all around her. I then noticed Foxy being held by Chica and Bonnie. Foxy's mouth was filled with blood dripping down onto the floor. I started crying and went after them, they started sobbing as they took Foxy to his cove while the manager went to close the pizzeria early.

Foxy's POV

When I opened my eyes, I was in me cove lying on the wooden floor in the corner of the room. Beside me was Freddy, I blushed, but that blush faded away when he was in tears.

"Lad are ye okay?" I said confused yet concerned.

Freddy then saw and hugged me tightly. "Do you think I am?!?" He said with sadness in his voice.

My ears dropped and ask him. "What happened lad?"

"Wait? You didn't remember anything that happened yesterday?" I sadly nodded and more tears sprang down Freddy's eyes.

I hugged him more and said "What happened yesterday lad? I really want tah know"

He then shrugged and I started playing with his hair. He suddenly blushed and smiled, then he started.

Time Skip* (im too lazy to write every detail)

Foxy's POV

After what he said, I became silent and thought of what I did.

Why did this happen? Why did I do that? What's going to happen to me? I was then out of my mind, having watery eyes and went out of the cove. Freddy tried to grab my hand but failed.

When I reached outside I was shocked at a sign that read (out of order). I fell to my knees and started to cry. I suddenly felt something warm rubbing on me, I turned and saw Freddy hugging me. I looked into his icy blue eyes and blushed. He then blushed as well but what I didn't expect is that, he kissed me on the cheek, KISSED me. I was blushing madly I didn't want him to stop, until Chica and bonnie went inside the room and saw us.

Chica's POV

Me and Bonnie were in the kitchen eating. I started to worry about Freddy being in the cove for some time. He could be in trouble right now, or...or worse! I wanted to go find out but I don't know. I then asked bonnie about my concern, he stood up, nodded and headed towards the cove. I followed behind as he was going there.

I was thinking again about Freddy being in trouble in any way with Foxy when we were shocked at what we saw...

Freddy was snuggling Foxy! I was about to scream when they noticed me and bonnie and the room became silent. When I saw Foxy, I then remembered the bite and started to cry. Bonnie looked at me then he shot a glare at foxy. Bonnie went to foxy and asked furiously

"WHY DID YOU DO IT?!" Bonnie shouted. Freddy then stood up for foxy but foxy didn't let him and then thought about what happened yesterday and faced bonnie.
"Lad..." He started, with sadness in his tone.

~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~

Sorry for another short chapter I keep writing this at night so I can't keep up with the time so I am sorry :( see you guys in the next chapter, hope y'all enjoy :3