Chapter 16: Its Too Dangerous

This will be a short Chapter yaharhar I'm sorry. The end is near~

About 5 chapters left...I think? Well Hope ye guys enjoy!

~Author

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

~After 9 Months

Freddy's POV

Its been 9 months ever since Foxy was kidnapped. I've had promised myself never to leave his side ever and I can't even keep that promise!

"*sigh* Foxy, I'm so sorry! I haven't been by your side and we still can't find you...*sniff*" i told myself as I was in me and my beloved Fox's room.

'I'm still worried about the baby as well. Foxy and I had been taking care of it for how many months and was just taken away easily by some bunny...' I sat on the edge of the bed sobbing.

The door suddenly swung open with a creaking sound. I turned to face the door but I was too slow. A hand had grasped my mouth and and face and started dragging me out the room.

I tried to free myself using both of my hands and feet but that person was too strong. His hands or paw?!? Bonnie?!?

I tried to scream for help but it was all muffled by the hand over my mouth.I then felt something hard hit my head and I blacked out.

-

I woke up in a room that I have never seen before.

"Urghh- Where...am I?" I groaned as I asked myself. I stood up but something held my body in place. I looked down to see chains all around me. I tried to free myself but the chains were too tight.

I sat back down in defeat and looked aroung the room to see two other figures beside me.

My eyes finally cleared and I saw...FOXY! 'Thank goodness he's okay' I thought to myself as i call his name quietly to try and wake him up.

"Foxy...hey Foxy..." I whispered loudly.

I see his eyes flickered open and he winced in pain as he moved.

"Urgh- F-freddy?!?" He softly said. I smiled as I finally saw my beloved after such a long time. I missed his voice, his face, his eyes. Those golden eyes that glow in the dark, like a treasure that was long lost and now was found.

I glanced to his belly to see it back to NORMAL?!? THE BABY!! WHERES THE BABY?!?

"F-foxy! The baby! Where's the baby?!" I exclaimed clearly filled with worry and distress.

"H-he..." Foxy slowly said. He looked down for a while with his ears drooped and finally looked back at me, Having the courage to tell me.

"He...took teh child lad..."
He said shackily, as if he was about to burst into tears.

"W-WHAT?!? WHO DID IT!!" I shouted, my eyes filled with anger and loss.

"It would be me~" i hear a low toned voice in the dark. I looked at the direction of the voice as i see a golden colored bunny appear.

The bunny looked a lot like Bonnie but very rusty and old. He had holes aroung his body and wires have been sticking out.

"HOW DARE YOU!!" I growled, stuggling out of the chains but failed. He laughed then smirked.

"I woud've have done it without that sweet pitiful Bunny of Yours~" He said, pointing to the other animatronics beside me. I was shocked and felt guilty for everything i've done to him.

"I-i-i-im...s-so-s-sorry F-fred...I just...w-wan-wanted to...g-g-ge-get you b-b-back to.....my....l-life" I hear a familiar voice as i turn to see Bonnie tied up beside me. He had a sad and guilty face plastered on him.

I realized that everything that happened wasn't his fault.

"Bonnie, don't be, i should be the one who's sorry" I said clamly as i looked at Bonnie with a gentle and caring smile.

"N-n-no Fr-freddy.....I-I w-was....t-th-the one......w-wh-who.....c-ca-caused....a-a-all o-of....t-t-th-this" he stuttered, ears drooped and eyes starting to well up in tears.

"Look, I forgive you Bonnie, I know that you love me but I already have somebody and I coud've had helped you." I gave him a reassuring smile.

He smiles back at me, his ears perked back up and giggles, making me happy that he's back to his normal self. Though he's a bit broken, he still tries to smile.

"Aww, everyones getting back along. How sweet~ but this will be the last time you will see each other...HAHAHA!!!" He threw something small with a little light on it to the ground. When i concentrated on it, I was confused. 'A lighter? What? Wait, don't tell hes gonna? No...'

I then blinked after seeing it cause fire and spread really REALLY fast. U realized that he was already gone and the three of us were stuggling to get out of the chains. I heard the others screaming my name from above.

"FREDDY! WHERE ARE YOU?!? THE PLACE IS ON FIRE!" I hear Chica yell.

The fire was closing in on us. Foxy was sitting there with the chains, crying and hoping we would survive.

I desperately stive to break my chains and to my luck it did. I got up and unlocked both Bonnie and Foxy's chains as well.

I saw Bonnie started to grunt while standing up so I lifted him up and carried him on my back outside with foxy behind me.

"FREDDY! and...FOXY?!? BONNIE?!?" I see Chica and the rest outside helping us get to safety.

We were all safe but I had this feeling that somethings not right...

"THE BABY!!"  I hear Foxy scream and run toward the burning building.

"FOXY WAIT! THE BUILDING IS GONNA COLLAPSE!" Marionnate spoke.

"Aye be needin' to save the baby Lad!" He said back and stormed off into the pizzeria.

I quickly ran after him and tried to grab him but failed.

"FOXY! NO! ITS TOO DANGEROUS!" I shouted at him but he didn't hear me and kept running inwards the pizzeria and a few seconds later I coudn't see him anymore.

I coudn't go inside with him cause i was too big to fit in the door anymore. (Some parts crumbled and blocked the door which made it smaller...thats the reason)

So i waited for him patiently yet worrying about what will happen...

~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~

There ya have it! Another Chapter done. Sorry for the wait though, writers block.

Still, hope ye guys enjoyed tis Chapter!

Have a great day!
Love ye all!

~Author