Chapter 18: New Life Yet...Depressed

So guys, here is another Chapter! Sorry for the wait also.

Anywho, hope ye guys enjoy this Chapter! Few reads from the earlier two chapters though but I dont care :3

Shoutout as well for biancapaulasevilla Heppy Birthday to you!! I dedicate thi chapter to yah! Happy day!

Love ye all!

~Author

~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~

Freddy's POV

We we're already in another pizzeria with the others. It was the one where the toys are at. Everyone was starting to get used to the place, except for me. I usually go to my new room (yep the toys gave each one of them a room) and cried myself to sleep all day long. From what I heard from humans, its called "depression" I guess?  

Goldie already knew about this and was trying to comfort me, but it didn't work. My two babies were with Chica cause she likes being a babysitter so I let her. I have been like this for 4 months already. "Hey guys! A new animatronic is gonna be arriving soon!" Mangle said gleefully. 

The other got ready for the arrival except for me. Though I tried my best to keep my posture but I felt Sad every time i did it. I remember memories of me and my beloved when I do something. 

When I sleep, i would always snuggle with him and make him comfortable with me as we slept.

When I feel lonely, He would always run to me and try to cheer me up, which always ends up with me laughing and him smiling back.

When I visit mangle in her cove (yep she has her cove) I would always remember him peeking out through the purplish curtains with yellows stars on them, and I see his face being a cheerful one, seeing the children play and laugh all day...then he looks at me with those beautiful eyes. Those majestic, attractive, glowing yellow eyes of his.

Everyday, my depression gets worse, but i dint care. I never forget to have time for my children, its what i only have left that is extremely precious to me rather than my family.

I sat in my room while everyone else was gathered in the entrance awaiting for the new animatronic's arrival. They would persuade me to join them but I kindly refused and just stayed there crying, remembering, and hugging myself.

I then hear the rest say "WELCOME!!" I knew that the animatronic had already came but as soon as I was about to continue, the door burst open with Bonnie standing there shocked.

"What the hell do you want Bonnie?" I said, clearly angry yet filled with sadness for him breaking the door. His ears drooped but he continued anyways. "Fred, you have to see this"  He said softly. He had a shocked expression  plastered on his face and it stayed that way while we were walking down the hallway to meet this 'new animatronic'.

When we arrived, I see a golden figure standing with the other, who had an awestruck expression on their faces. 'I recognize that animatronic from before but I can't remember'

The animatronic was a bear like me, just a bit newer from the looks of it. He was facing backwards so I only saw his back. He had a golden colored fur like Springtrap? 'is he related to Springtrap? Wait...' I then saw him turn around and see me face to face. 

He gasped. "F-F-Fredrick?!? Is that you?!" he exclaimed and his eyes were starting to tear up. That suddenly hit me... I remember that day. That day Spring and my brother Goldie got separated. My Brother was said to be already scrapped and Springtrap said that I was the one who scraped him... but I didn't

Flashback~ (here we go again :3)

It was my First day in my job at a pizzeria called Fredbear's diner. My Brother Goldie invited me to join the crew and I happily agreed. I admit, I was pretty dumb back then, but being a Leader takes time to learn how to be responsible enough...

I met Spring on the way, he was a gentle and caring Bunny that time, he had the same color of fur as my Brother but he is a Bunny and Goldie is a bear. Us three were getting along pretty well and I found out that both of them are in a relationship and it was so cute! We helped each other at difficult times, singing together in front of the children, eating pizza and others...

...until workers and started to go in and out of the restaurant. That made me a bit suspicious of what they are planning in. After how many times they've gone back and forth and back forth, I decided to sneak up to them and follow them to where they were heading. as I got close enough, i accidentally hit a metal bar and it made a clanging sound.

"Hey Matt! I think someone is near!" The first man said.

"Come on let's hurry before something bad happens! The other man spoke and they started running towards a room and closed the door.

I walked to the door and tried to open it but its locked so I hid behind a crate near the door and waited patiently for them to finish.

Time Skip~

They finally went outdragging a broken, lifeless animatronic. That animatronic seems very familiar...wait... 'is that?!...'

~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~.~~~~~~

Cliffhangerr!! Sorry for that but I had writers block so yeah. Hope ye guys enjoy this chapter! 

Again, Shout out to 

Happy Birthday!

Love ye all!

~Author