Chapter 17: Sacrifice

So guys here is anotha Chapter for this book. Nothing to say much though...

So hope ye guys Enjoy!

~Author

~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

Foxy's POV

I ran inside the pizzeria not knowing that the building might collapse at any time.

I heard Freddy call behind me but I shrugged it off and continued. I heard faint crying from where Bonnie, Freddy, and I were tied up.

I ran and ran, dodging every debris that was falling from every side. I jumped, crawled and did stunts that I was amazed I can do.

Soon I arrived at the place and searched for me and Freddy's babies.
I hear crying from a crate out of the corner of my eye. I ran to it and opened it, seeing them with blankets covering them, trying their best to breathe properly from the smoke. I lifted them both with all my might and carried them each in my arms towards the exit.

Just as I was about to be safe, I felt a hand grab my foot, making me stumble down with the two. I pulled the twins closer to my chest, cushioning the fall as best as I can.

I turned my head to see the familiar murky gold fur color. He glanced down at me with a sinister smile.

"Where do you think you'r going Little Fox~?" he said.

"Ye bloody landlubber!!" I shouted kicking him in the face. He growled and twisted my leg which hurt like hell!

"They got away but I won't let you live! This is for my revenge!" he laughed maniacally.

I saw Freddy outside looking at me, shouting "Foxyy!!". He was clearly angry at Springtrap yet he hopes for me to win the fight so he, and I, and everyone else would be safe from harm.

The ceiling of the pizzeria was starting to give way, Springtrap's grip never faltering. 'Guess this my time...'

Freddy's POV

I see Foxy being held captive by that dumbass bunny. I was raging and wanted to rip off every single part of his body but I couldn't fit through the door.

I heard Foxy call me and I looked at him, telling him to hurry up but he just...smiled? Why is he smiling??

"Freddy love, take care of the babies fer us lad..." He slowly said. A tear dropped from his face to the floor as I shouted for him to not die.

"Foxy!! Please don't do this!! I love you! I need you! Please Foxy!" I cried, trying to change his mind in sacrificing himself for the babies.

"Lad, remember, be loyal to me and always be kind to everyone no matter what happens, take care, I love you...-" he threw both of the children to me and I carefully catch them and look at him, my face filled with tears.

He laughed his normal piratey laugh which made me cry harder. I didn't want to loose him again but I couldn't do anything. I was too big...I'm gonna miss him, his laugh, his smile, everything about him. I just wish we could have a normal life together without any problems to deal with that involved a building burning down with a loved one inside or someone being kidnapped and held captive just for revenge.

Just as I was about to finish about everything I wanted about our life, the building collapsed and I saw metal pipes, debris, paint and tiles fell down to the ground. "NOO! FOXY!!"

I heard crying that was not my own. I looked down to see both of my children sobbing.

"There, there *sniff* everything's gonna be alright *sniff*" I cooed, trying in vain to calm them down.

Just then I felt a couple of arms wrap around me as I was mourning over my lover who died in the place we met. I see all of my family, well, except Foxy, pull me into a group hug.

"Fred, its okay, you still have us. We're a family." Mari spoke.

"Yeah Fred, we know that Foxy sacrificed himself for your kids and we know you felt horrible for that but, you still have us. We'll always protect you." Chica continued.

We stood there hugging and crying ourselves out, trying to move on from what had happened...

'Wait for me in the after life Foxy, I love you.' 

~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~

Yay! Finally completed another Chapter! Oh and btw, i will announce this early that there will be a sequel for this story.

Thats all

Hope you guys enjoy this one! Ill see you all soon

Love ye all!

~Author