Chapter 9: Shocking News (1st Part)

Nothing to say for this chapter... Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

~
Foxy's POV

I was resting me head on my Teddy bear's shoulder, the party was wild cause of the toys.

I suddenly thought about what happened last night when me and Freddy had you know what.

"Freddy?" I asked.

"Yeah my fox?" He sexily said. I tensed at it and blushed.

"About what be happening last night ladd..." i started.

"Yeah? What about it" he responded curiously.

"D-did you use p-protection" i stuttered and became worried. He noticed me and his ears ears went down.

He hugged me tighly and whispered to my ear.

"Hehe, nope i didn't use any. Besides, your a boy so you won't have any problem in being pregnant." He whispered softly in me ear. I could feel his warm breath and made me comfy but now i am shocked.

I became serious to him and faced him. "Freddy, you don't understand. I was supposed to ba a gir-" i was cut off.

"W-whatt?!?" He shouted. Luckily no one heard him exept me.

"Y-yeah, I was supposed to be a girl but they be running out of parts so they be making the rest with male par-"

"Oww...that explains why you have two genitals." He chuckled. I blushed and continued.

It was a long time ago, aye be in me older pizzeria and being made by two workers...

Flashback~

In the other pizzeria..

Two men were working on me, they started with me face so i can see how they would build me.

They then started with my lower parts which were quite beautiful. It had two dazzling pink legs and white feet. There are darker shades of pink in my knees and some other design they made. I knew they made me as a female so i became happy.

Unfortunately, they ran out of parts for females.

"Yo matt" one of the workers said.

"Hmm?" The other one spoke, i believe it was matt.

"We ran out of parts for girls" the first one said with a sad tone. Matt then cupped his cheeks and faced him to his face.

"We'll just have to make the rest of Foxy's body a male then Josh" Matt said, kissing the other man's forehead who is Josh i think? I also guess they're in a relationship?

"Oh ok then" he said back.

End of Flashback~

"So that's why i can be pregnant" i said sadly. I kept holding tears back and Freddy gave me a passionate kiss. I kissed back and let my tears fall.

We parted and he wiped the tears off me face. "I'm so so sorry Foxy, I wish I knew" he exclaimed

"n-no its okay, we'll just have to deal with the baby then" i smiled weakly at him.

"Ok then hun" he said as he played with me fur.

The party ended and the toys already left. We got up and started cleaning the mess they made.

"Urghh. Those toys left too much mess this time!" I pouted. Freddy came to me and patted me back.

"Its okay, we'll just have to invite them rarely this time." He said calmly. His voice really made me relax. The low tone and softness made my ears twitch.

"I love ye Freddy"

"I love you too Foxy"

Suddenly we heard faint screaming coming from the other side of the Pizzeria. It was Chica! "CHICAA!!" I shouted realizing that Chica wasn't here. Freddy did too so we ran to the halls where the screaming was.

We ended up to a metal door in the end and heard the screaming stop.
I tried to unlock the door but it won't budge.

"Freddy, the door wont budge!" i shouted.

He pushed me aside and slammed the door with his elbow. Damn hes so muscular and hot! Im so lucky to have him.

We entered and what we was a schocking one. Chica.........On....The ........Floor......Broken. We quickly ran to her and checked if she's still alive. Blood and metal parts were everywhere.

Luckily we can still hear her breathing but faintly.

We suddenly heard somebody laughing nearby. We turned around and saw Bonnie laughing maniacly. He was holding a knife on his hands. His eyes were black with white pupils.

"B-BONNIE?! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO CHICA?!?" I shouted at him, anger was filling up inside me.

"W-W-WELL, I-ITS YO-YO-YOUR TURN TO D-DIE YOU ST-ST-STUPID F-FOX!" his was stuttering and his voice was screeching. He was out of his mind!

I noticed there was something wrong with him. Its like somethinf possessing him, his voice ecame deeper and he has this aura that makes makes me uncomfortable.

I got scared and i was shivering so badly. It was really noticeable and i can't even move!

"N-N-NOW D-DIE!! SO I C-C-CAN HAVE M-MY FR-FR-FREDDY BACK!! He stuttered while running towards me. I was paralyzed in place, not knowing what to do...

until...

Freddy got in front of me and held Bonnie back.

"Don't you dare touch my fox!" He yelled while punching Bonnie square in the face causing him stumble across the room

He turned aroung with a worrisome on his face. It was a get help! kind of expression.

I quickly nodded and before I left, i turned around to face Freddy. "I love ye Freddy, Ye be careful okay Lad?" I said sadly.

"I love you too Foxy and I will, now go!" he replied tackling Bonnie trying to get his knife away from his reach.

I then carried Chica to the only person i can get help...

....Marionette....

~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

So guys Cliffhanger ^-^

Hope you guys enjoy this story and i will really apprieciate for those who voted and commented on the story so far... Love ye all!!

Byee

~Author