Chapter 7: The mystery

Guys im really sorry for taking tooooo long...ive lost me phone lads and lassies and now aye be using me old phone so pls forgive me :(

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~

Bonnie's POV

I was walking down the hallway thinking about what happened before when I heard voices. I listened and went over to it. I was curious so I couldn't help me myself.

The sound became louder as i went in a room. The sound came for Foxy's cove. I sneaked closer to the entrance until i heard something i didnt want to hear. "Ahh~Nngh~F-faster~F-freddy~". I suddenly drooped and tried my best to hide my jealousy but i cant help it.

Why F-foxy? Freddy i want you to be mine but why cant i have you?!? I said to myself anger and jealousy in my mind.

I suddenly clicked when i then heard the next word that stupid fox said.

"I love ye f-freddy"

"I love you too foxy"

I wanted to get in that moment. I cant let that fox have what i've had a long time ago. But i kept that feeling inside and ran into the backstage not knowing how deep my jealousy and sadness was.

"Oh that fox is gonne get it!! I shouted while sitting down in the corner. That wasnt too loud so they cant hear from outside the room.

Suddenly, i saw the door slowly opening and something or "someone" ran into the shadows.

"Come out of there! I know there's someone there! Show yourself!" I said.

"You really want to know me huh, but I can help you with that bear and fox problem of yours, bonnie" it said. The voice wasn't familiar at all.

Suddenly, a golden coloured bunny appeared from the dark. I never thought ide see another bunny.

The only difference is that he was... broken, for lack of a better term. His endoskeleton peeked out from tears in his outer covering. His fur was matted with dirt grime and his voice was quite glitchy.

"Who are you? And how did you know my name?"
The mysterious bunny then smiled creepy. "So he didn't tell you about me?"

"What do you mean?!? I dont understand!" Im so confused!"

"Well let me introduce myself then" he said with a dark and creepy voice.

"The names springtrap, I was a close friend of that fazbear of yours until you and your animatronic friends came in. He trashed me! Without even bothering to care about me getting hurt. He loved me but he lied! That's why im helping you get him back." He said while giving me an evil grin.

I was starting to doubt him but I want my freddy back so I accepted him.

I will get my revenge on that fox and get my freddy back! I whispered to myself.

I miss the old days.

Flashback

I was sitting on the edge of the stage staring out in space sadly. I was feeling lonely until he came in.

Freddy noticed me and went closer. I didn't want him to know that im lonely so I looked away avoiding eye contact with him.

He sat beside me and asked. "Is there something bothering you?"

"N-nope there nothing b-bothering me." I lied but it was terrible.

He knew i was lying. "C'mon bon don't be shy to me" (bon was the nickname given to bonnie by freddy a long time ago)

I sighed in defeat. "I-its just that I-i feel l-lonely these days" he suddenky hugged me and said. "Bonnie im here for you. You dont have to be lonely. Ill always be with you forever"

I smiled and hugged back. "Thank you freddy".

End of flashback

I then sighed. I wish those were always the same until now.

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

So what do ye lads and lassies think? Is it good or not please comment down below. Hope ye guys enjoy byeee

Also sorry for publishing this very late.

~author