Chapter 20: A Christmas Miracle

This is a special Chapter and its a good one. Im so sorry for udating a few days after Christmas, i tried but writers block happened. Still I did my best. This is the LONGEST chapter in the story!

 ^-^

This is also the last Chapter for this book but there will be a Sequel. Repeat, THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! So yeah, hope ya'll enjoy this chapter! Dedicating the whole Story! to Siv_the_Otter, NuzzleWorthy Thanks for inspiring me!

And finally kasslagayfurryowl Thanks for inspiring me the most! And I love you!

Love ye all!

~(using my main furry oc's name) Roger

~~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~

Freddy's POV

It Christmas, everything is set, the Christmas Tree, the presents underneath it that has different colors and shapes, the food, the people, my family and decorations but somethings missing or someone... Foxy...

He coudn't make it to Christmas, i was supposed to propse to him which will be the best Christmas gift to me and for him, I bought it a month after we fell in love with each other but he died...

I keep remember that time where he said these last words to me "I love ye, me teddy bear." That phrase that i coudn't forget.

I already had Goldie but it doesn't seem to make me change a bit. I know I wanted a new start but Its making it hard for me to do it...

Foxy, I love You, more than anyone...

"Freddy! Cmon, the celebrations about to start" Chica called, waving her hand on my face as I turned back into reality. "Lemme guess, its about Foxy again Is it?" She asked, I nodded in defeat and she sighed. "I know you can move on Freddy, I know you can. Your the bravest among us so I believe that you can, be tough Freddy, be tough" She sternly said but with gentleness in her voice. I was about to thank her when he slapped my face with her hand, hard! 

"Ow! What was that for?!" I winced as I felt my cheek go numb. 

"I heard what you and Goldie talked about! You shoudn't just go into another relationship that fast when your original mate just died... its called cheating! Plus, Goldie might just hurt your feelings when time comes by" She scolded as she slapped me again, but this time I stopped her.

"I know, I just wanted to try to move on and to a new start but Its really difficult" I replied. She clearly understood how I was going through.

She then hugged me tightly "Don't worry Freddy, you'll get over that problem soon, everyone goes through that thought as well which is normal and it eventually helps you learn to forget the past and focus on how you can go forward into your future"

I slowly nodded and went with her to the party. It was loud that I coudnt even hear my own voice. I wen't to the food stand where Goldie is holding me and F-Fox- i shoudnt say his name anymore, i get emotional breakdowns whenever I hear that name. Me and Goldie's children which doesn't sound good but I am trying...

"Hey Fred, how are you doing sweetie~" he spoke with his deep relaxing voice. I forced a smile and went beside him.

"I still think that Foxy is alive with spring-" Goldie's eyes grew huge when I spoke the name 'Spring'. "Wait, Spring?! You mean Soringtrap?! The golden Bunny?!" He said, excitement seen in the tone of his voice. I nodded and he jumped in happiness but skowly stopped and replaced with a frown. 

'Is he related to Spring or something?' 

"Hey Goldie, can I ask you a question?" I said to him as he looked at me with a warm smile. "Sure! What is it that you wan't to ask?" He replied.