Chapter 12: Shocking News (4th Part)

So, Wattpad is sliwly working now on my phone! ^-^

But i don't know if it'll stay that way for long though so hope ye guys enjoy teh Chapter

~Author

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

Freddy's POV

We headed down to chica's room (yeah, everyone has a room. Deal with it) to see Chica.

We wen't inside and saw her lying in bed. She was fixed up and looked brand new. "Looks like she okay now" i say. Foxy chuckled and nodded.

Chica then slowly woke up and jumped when she saw us.

"Oh hay guys!" She exclaimed happily.

"Hey Chica, how yah feeling lass?" Foxy smiled.

"Well, im quite okay now ever since that incident happened. I really don't know what has happened to Bonnie..." she calmly said.

"...but i noticed that he has this black ooze coming out his eyes and he was stuttering badly, like, Bonnue woudn't stutter THAT much" She said sternly, trying to think of something.

"Well, we just hae to find out then." I said firmly.

"Well, can you tell us what be happenin to ye lass at that time?" Foxy asked.

"Yeah, we might as well get information about what's happening here." I added.

"Well, this is what happened..." she began...

Chica's POV

Flashback~ (so many flashbacks in tis story XD)

I was walking to kitchen, trting to find Bonnie since i can't find him anywhere and im hungry as well(i always am) when i heard noises coming from the back part of the pizzeria.

I was curious so i slowly walked to th hallway to see a room.

"Hmm, its unlocked..." i saw to myself as i enter the room.

It was dark and gloomt inside. "Hello? Bonnie? Are you here? Or is there anybody here?" I shouted, seeing if anyone's here.

I then began walking inside the room making sure that nobody really 'is' here...

'Maybe there's nobody here' i thought to myself.
As i soon left.

But the door closed behind me as a familiar figure forms in front of me. It looked like...
.
.
.
.
BONNIE?!? 'Thank goodness he's here?' I thought to myself. I noticed somthinf different on hum and i started to get confused and scared.

"W-what's going on?" I stuttered.

"W-we-well if i-it isn't Ch-Chi-Chica the Ch-Chicken..." his voiced glitched out and was different from the old loving, sweet, caring bunny i know. He's different.

I noticed his eyes were gushing out black ooze which made me more scared.

"What happened to you?!" I scaredly said, slowly backing away but he keeps coming forward.

"S-sOrRy BuT I-i H-hA-hAve pL-PlaNs t-To Do, AnD it InVoLveS yoU
.
.
DYING!!" He screeched as he pounced on me. I shrieked and he started punching me in the face and ripping of my hads and feet.

"AHHHH!" I screamed in pain as me beat me up to death.

I tried my best to block his hands but he was strong, really strong, stronger than the old lovable Bonnie.

He kept ripping off parts of me, disassembling me one by one.

He then pulled out a knife out of his pocket and grinned. "W-we-wEll
S-sL-SleEp tIgHt ChIcA caUsE y-Yo-yOu nEv-vEr WiLl!" He laughed maniacly as he stabbed me again and again in different spots. Blood and oil were everywhere.

I see the door open and i blacked out...

End of Flashback~

"Well, that's what happened" i said, starting to cry. 'Why would Bonnie do this this is terrible' i daid to myself.

"Shhh its okay Chica, everything is gonna be okay. We'll take care of this..." Freddy stated soothingly, slowly calming me down.

'Foxy's so lucky to have a person who cares about everyone and calms them down everytime. I just wish Bonnie would like me back cause i like him...more than friends' i sigh.

"B-but w-wh-what about Bon-" i was cut off by Freddy shushing me to calm down.

"Don't worry, we'll make sure Bonnie's okay" Freddy said.

"Aye Lass, We be just needing to know whats wrong with teh Bunny..."
Foxy stated.

"...okay then..." i said quietly. They smiled and we continued talking.

-

Foxy's POV

Soon Chica can stand and walk properly which made me happy.

"Glad yer okay now Lass!" I cheerfully said.

"Hehe, well im gonna go to the kitchen to make some Pizza (its a Pizzeria, soooo hehe). Come to me if you two need anything okay?" She said chuckling to herself.

"Yeah sure, will do" Freddy answered.

"Well im off" she replied walking off.

"Well, what do you wan't to- OOFF! Oww"i was cut by Freddy pouncing on me, pinning me on the ground.

"Uhhh- F-freddy? W-wh-what be ye d-doing hun?" I stuttered, blushing at the position we're at.'Oh no, aye be forgotin about what me and the lad said a while ago...Sh**! But I  wanted him, he be getting me turned on good' i thought to myself

"Oh you know what i mean~" he purred on my ear. My ears twitch and i was staring at him dreamily. He chuckled and lifted me up properly.

"Why don't you try doing some other stuff. I need to finish some papers and work first babe before we do it~" He purred again, changing the topic.

I pouted. I wanted him now, he keeps teasing me. It makes me want him more!

"B-but-" i was cut off.

"Cmon babe~ i need to finsh work first~" he sexily said. I find it hard to believe him. 'He be planning on something... i can tell, but what?' . I thought about it and soon sighed giving up.

"Aww finee" i groaned in defeat. He chuckled and kissed my forehead then walked away, winking at me. I blushed and stood there thinking what he will do.

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

Im sorry if this Chapter sucks... school had started and i can't think clearly so please, no bad impressions on this Chapter just suggestions so i can fix the problem soon :)

Hope ye guys Enjoy still~
Love ye all!

~Author