Chapter 3: Forgiveness and Confessions (1st part)

Well here is the third chapter, enjoy :3
Still don't mind the pirate accent I'll start getting used to it.

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~

Foxy's POV

I stared at Bonnie with sad eyes as his face filled with rage. "Lad... me mind blanked out when te lass approached me."

"THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE!" Bonnie shouted, his eyes seeming crazed. My ears drooped as I took a step back, cowering from the look he was giving me.

"L-lad... Ye don't understand-" I tried to explain, but Bonnie cut me off.

"THAT KID'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU! Our purpose is to protect and entertain children, not fucking kill them!" Bonnie screamed in rage.

By now, Chica was heavily crying, trying in vain to wipe her tears away. Freddy had come up behind me, drawing circles on my back to comfort me.

I wasn't feeling very comforted, though.

"Bonnie, lad, believe me when I say I didn't want to kill that poor lass! She never deserved it!" The waterworks had already begun, my tears falling freely down my face.

"Me mind went blank and I couldn't even remember what happened!"

"What do you mean, 'me mind went blank'?!"

"That's enough, Bonnie!" Freddy interrupted from behind me, making me flinch at the volume of his voice.

"Foxy explained his side of the story, why can't you accept it?!" Freddy pointed an accusing finger to Bonnie's chest.

"Are you so narrow-minded as to jump to conclusions so easily? To be swayed by a sob story that's very much fake? To form a standpoint of from the only piece of information you have before doing further research?"

Freddy stared Bonnie down with a dark gleam in his eyes. I couldn't take any of my friends fighting so I fled to my cove, the tears never stopping.

Freddy's POV

I saw Foxy flee from the corner of my eyes and my anger instantly flared at the animatronic in front of me.

"Bonnie. Apologize to Foxy!" I ordered him. Bonnie looked at me like I was insane, which, I guess, I am.

"Why the hell would I apologize when he's the one who should be sorry?!"

"Apologize. Now." I growled, truly angry. Bonnie, though, refused to give in.

"Why don't you apologize?" Bonnie glared.

"I didn't do anything, honey. You did."

Bonnie's glare didn't let up so I sighed.

He's a lost cause. I thought, turning away to head to the cove and started to think. Suddenly I thought about Foxy and felt something fluffy inside.

The feeling was the one I felt a while ago. I didn't care because I will admit it's love, and I love Foxy. I don't want Foxy to be alone. I'll confess my love for him there at once.

I sighed and went to Foxy's cove. Bonnie and Chica already left because they were busy at the moment, Chica is still crying though.

As I walked to the front of the cove, I heard crying. I then peeked inside and saw Foxy at a corner of the cove, curled up in a ball and hugging his knees to his chest. He was trying to cry silently but was failing.

I felt hurt in my chest and decided to go inside. He then noticed me.

"W-what do ye want l-lad?" He asked. It broke my heart to see him like this.

"Foxy, it's not your fault. You didn't do it on purpose and I know that's true."

I pulled him closer to my chest and hugged him while patting his back gently. "Its okay, I'm here."

He then hugged back, crying hard in my fuzzy chest. I then broke the hug and he looked down to the floor. I rested my finger on Foxy's chin. He melted into the touch as I lifted his head so our eyes could meet. I could feel the warmth between us, as our faces were incredibly close.

"Foxy?"

"Y-yeah?" Foxy said, blushing hard

"I want to tell you something" I said as I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks.

"What it be l-lad?" He asked, staring at my icy blue eyes. A shiver went up my spine as I thought of all the possible things he might say to reject me.

"I-i..." I hesitated, instantly regretting ever opening my mouth.

"Just spit it out Fred," Foxy said. "I promise I won't bite."

Oh, what the heck. I'm gonna do it.

"I-I love you Foxy,"

There, I said it! I said it!

Foxy was just standing there, speechless, so I started. "We've been the closest of friends for a long time. Since the time we met, I was captivated. I wanted to know more about you; what you like, what you don't like, y'know. That kind of stuff,"

"Freddy..."

"Y-you don't have to give me an answer now! I just wanted to get this off my chest... If you decide to reject me, I won't hate you. At least I've told you."

"Freddy,"

"But..."

"FREDDY!" Foxy said loudly, trying to get my attention. I was surprised and fell back.

"Y-yeah..." I said softly, closing my eyes, ready for a punch or other horrible stuff but I felt something warm on my lips. I opened my eyes and they widened at what I saw.

Foxy had just kissed me! I was shocked and blushed madly and slowly kissed back. He then broke the kiss after a couple of seconds and stared at my eyes. I stared back and his golden eyes. I can't stop blushing madly, he is so cute and irresistible

"Freddy, I love ye too" Foxy said as he hugged me. "Ye don't know how long aye be wanting to tell ye how much I love ye".

I hugged back and he asked " so... are we a thing now?" I smiled, "yeah, I guess we are"

"What are we gonna do now?" He asked. "I think we should get some sleep, its already late." I said, tired. He noticed and yawned "yeah I guess ye are right lad" he blushed. "Ye w-want to s-sleep with me tonight l-lad?"

"S-sure I wouldn't mind" I replied.
I then crept in bed with him and cuddled with each other. I kissed his forehead and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~

Guys the second part is just the same but instead of being in Freddy's mind, its gonna be in Foxys mind when this event happened. Hope you did enjoy, I made this a bit long now. I'm proud :3