Chapter 11: Shocking News (3rd Part)

Since I get to use my friends phone for a couple of times, i might as well make a chapter so Enjoy~

Also im very sorry for the wait...i already said my reason in the comments on the last chapter :3

Here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

Freddy's POV

I was in the dining area staring outside the place and looking at the snow.

It was quiet and i was alone which thats how i liked it until I saw Chica walking slowly. She had a sad and terrified expression. I became worried and ran up to her.

"Hey Chica what's wrong? Did something happen?" I asked.

She was silent at first but soon dissipate.

"I-its a-about *sniff* F-foxy..." she started.

"W-wait, Foxy?!? Did something happened to him?!?" I said, starting to have a panic attack.

"H-h-he-he's..." she continued. Her voice fades gradually.

"D-dy-dying...." she said while tearing up.

I was petrified, frozen in place. My heart sank to the bottom of the world. Its like i was stabbed multiple times and become heavier and heavier. 'He's DYING?!?' I thought.

I felt anger and depression take over me.

"Where is Fo-" i was cut of by a scream. The voice was familiar. It was...FOXY!!

"Foxyy!!" I shouted running after where the scream was.

I finally arrived at a door where the scream was. Unfortunately Foxy's screaming ended. It made me nervous and worried.

When i touched the knob it was miraculously unlocked. I pushed it open...

What i saw broke my heart. I started to cry loudly, not caring about my surroundings. I usually don't cry since im a stong and brave bear who defends whats his but this time....this i can't hold.

What i saw was Foxy, extremely broken and from what i see, he's been harshly tortured. I see his hook on the corner and slowly grab it and held it tightly. I couldn't bear to see him like this.

Tears were flowing non-stop from my face as i am seeing my most horrible nightmare.

I then felt someone tap my shoulder. I shackily turned around to face Chica. I looked at her weakly and she had an emotionless expression.

"Freddy..." she said softly. I had a questionable face. 'Why is Chica not sad? Did she not feel sorry for Bonnie? I just saw her crying a while ago...i don't understand' i thought.

"Wake up" she sternly said which made me jump with surprise.

"W-what?!?" I exclaimed, shocked.

"WAKE UP FRED!" She shouted...

-

I suddenly woke up, feeling pain run down my body that made me whimper.

"W-what? Where am i?" I asked myself knowing that nobody is here. I scanned the room where i was in and realized that it was my bedroom.

"Urghh!" I felt pain run down my head, arms and legs. "I can't believe i lost to Bonnie, how can he even beat me when he's just a sweet, loving and soft bunny? There's something really going on about him, i cannot tell what though...still, i hope theres nothing wrong with him, he's still part of the family" i said to myself 'i just hope Foxy and the rest are okay...