Chapter 19: Brotherly Love

I new Chapter and Christmas is near! Hope ye guys Enjoy this Chapter, especially to my boyfriend (not telling you who sillies :3) I love You and have a nice day!

Loye ye all~

~Author

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

??? POV

*chuckles darkly seeing the toys and the originals being happy (goldie and Mari aren't there) * "They think everything is gonna be okay from on~? They'll not know whats coming...One...by...One~ Cmon your dumb fox, get your skinny ass up, The shows gonna start~"

Goldie's POV

"I can't believe I found you! I miss you so much!" I spoke to my brother as we were in his room.

"Yeah, that's great, i miss you too" He replied. I noticed that there's something wrong with him, something not right, its l like he didn't mean what he is saying.

I remember him being all jolly and happily singing most of the time, and he would smile as always when talking.

Now, he looks like he's been kind of........lonely....

"Hey Fred, I know that Foxy is gone and that you are mourning over him everyday but please, focus on the future that lies ahead, you still have a lot of things to acconplish in your whole life" I spoke up. He looked at me, his eyes filled with hatred and sorrow. He kept silent as he started tearing up again.

I put my paw on his cheek and wiped his tears. "Ive been in that situation before, a long time ago, but I moved on because theres no use to be hindered by your past. Its not gonna help you with your future. So don't cry Brother..." I moved closer to him, face-to-face. Its time I confess my love for him... ever since that day...

"...and because I...." I smiled at him, finally wanting to confess. Ever since the incident in my old pizzeria, ive fallen in love with my own brother...

Flashback~

"Goldie!! Hun!!" Springtrap, my boyfriend was calling for me as he ran to me but he was pulled back by about three people. I was about to be scrapped, some parents said that i killed a kid by biting his head on purpose which is the reason why he died and it wasnt true. I didnt bit the child, the group of bullies was the ones that put the poor kid in my mouth, i coudnt hold my mouth open for lone and it shut.

I was being dragged to the parts and services room where they dismantle animatronics and I was already ready for it but i suddenly stopped and my hands that were being dragged dropped. I was confused on why they stopped so i turned around.

I saw this new animatronic punching the two guys and they both blacked out.

He smiled at me and held out his hand, he was handsome, really handsome but i have Springie so its just a crush or something. "Hi the names Freddy, but you call me Fred" he said in a low and caring voice. "And your name is?" He continued. Then i realized I had been gazing onto his eyes so I looked away blushing. I cant stutter but I also can't help it. I was broken.

"M-y name i-is G-gol-die" I replied. "Well, that's a cute name. Ill help fix you cuz you look like a hunk of metal that was run over by a truck." He helped me up and carried me to the parts and services room. I was in love with two males...

Flashback End~

"...I love you." I kissed him, on the lips. He was shocked at first but unexpectedly kissed back.

"Freddy, do you want to starts over and live a new life with me?" I asked him, hoping for a 'yes' from him. He looked at me, a smile slowly crept on his face but turned into a frown again.

"I dont *sniff* know... me and Foxy already have *sniff* Babies and I care about their future as well... also I love Foxy..." He softly said.

I cupped his cheeks and looked at him calmly. "Then both of us will take care of them from now on, plus, he gone, we coudn't do anything to try to bring him back cuz your friends said that they haven't seen nor found his body at your old pizzeria" I gave him a reassuring smile but became a pitiful one at the end.

"...o-okay then...thank you... and I want to start all over again... so I love you too" He replied hugging me. Of course I hugged back, I stroked his fur gently and and he purred which made me happy.

This will be me and my brother's new start, I hope everyone accept umm... our thing with each other... though my love for him isnt as much as my love for Spring... oh Spring, I miss you so much!

~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~•~~~~~

There you have it, another Chapter finished! Hope ya'll enjoy this chappie! :3

Love ye all! And Merry Christmas!

~Author