Chapter 14

.......Katrina's POV........

I woke up in a lot of pain I was hurting so bad I needed to get away from here I need to leave but I can't leave my baby girl with Rosie and Jace she's my daughter and he's taking her away from me who knows if I may ever see her again just the thought of it made me cry I ran to his room and knocked.

He opened the door.

"What"

"Can I please see my daughter"

"No"

"Please Master"

"I said no"

"Why are you being so cruel this is my last month with her and then she's yours I might never be able to see her again Why CANT I JUST SEE HER"

"FINE God just for a hour"

"Thank you"

Then he walked to her room I was behind him and he unlocked the door and opened the door, I went inside I saw her looking up and moving her arms and legs a big smile was on my face she was so beautiful I picked her up and rocked her in my arms I didn't want to let her go I held her and looked in her eyes she had Jace's eyes which caused me to cry just by thinking about it I missed Jace the old him he was sweet and romantic he was the man of my dreams and now he's a different person I couldn't believe that he would change I couldn't believe that he's taking my daughter away from me I held Hope in my arms while I started singing her a song while she was crying she was falling asleep to the melody I rocked her and rocked her and she fell asleep I carried her to her crib and gently layed her down holding her head and put her down I stood there just to watch her sleep I felt tears come down my cheeks I kissed her forehead and left the room has my heart broke in two I saw Jace standing by his door I looked at him and it made me cry more the guy I loved is the reason why my heart is broken into three.

.......Jace's POV........

For some reason when I looked at Katrina it broke my heart I closed my eyes and for some reason my head started hurting I started to remember what happened at the park with my dad I hurried and grabbed my keys and rushed to my car and drove to my old castle.

I kicked down the door and my dad stood up and looked at me.

"What did you do"

"What are talking about"

"You made me forget about Katrina didn't you"

"How do you even remember"

"Well I guess no spell can be powerful then true love can it"

"TRUE LOVE"

"YES TRUE LOVE AMELIA IS MY WIFE THE MOTHER OF MY CHILD AND YOU THINK SOME SPELL CAN MAKE ME FORGET THAT DAD IF YOU DID YOUR WRONG"

"You can't be in love with her"

"Well I'm"

"No"

"She's my wife"

"Rosie is your wife"

"NO SHE'S NOT"

"YES SHE IS "

"NO SHE'S NOT"

"YOU ARE GOING TO KILL KATRINA ONCE THIS MONTH IS OVER"

"AND IF I DON'T"

"THEN ILL DO IT MYSELF"

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER YOU ASSHOLE"

"OR WHAT"

"I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF"

"YOU CAN'T"