Chapter 17

......In Florida Hunter's house.......
******Sex dream warning second to last paragraph down just warning you******
......Hunter's POV........

I was in a deep sleep but then I heard a loud noise downstairs that woke me up and I rushed downstairs and I saw Savannah picking up pans.

"What the fuck Savannah"

"I'm sorry master"

"Do you have any respect for my sleep you little bitch"

"I-I am sorry"

"Sorry doesn't cut it you disgraced little slut"

"Excuse me"

"You heard me you little slut"

"I'm not a slut"

"Your right your my personal slut"

She looked down and didn't say anything.

"Are you gonna speak "

"No why would I your just a cold hearted person who doesn't care about anything"

"Right yea sure I'm only cold hearted when a little bitch like you thinks she can talk back to me and thinks she can do whatever they feel like doing"

"That's what you think"

"See you think you can talk back to me and say what you wanna say but guess what I'm the boss I own you"

"You don't own me I'm not yours"

"Aha yet"

"What are you talking about"

"You will see beautiful"

Then I grabbed a rag that had calrophone and went behind her within five seconds she passed out I carried her outside and opened my celler door that I had between the house I carried her down and layed her on the bed after that I went back to lock the door I came back and Savannah was freaking out she
ran to the back and she saw the stuff I used to punish the slaves she widened her eyes and turned around and she ran back I grabbed her she started screaming my name and to let her go I grabbed a chuck of her hair and threw her to the bed I climbed on top of her she started screaming I ripped opened her shirt and all she did was scream and throw hands I put my hand over her mouth and I unhooked her bra she started to scream louder and I grabbed the ropes and tied her to the bed both arms and legs I put a thing on her mouth it had a ball attached to it she could scream as loud as she could and you could barely hear her I went to the fire pit grabbed the medal stick I put it in the fire and watched it turn bright red I took it out put it on water after that I walked back to Savannah I hid the stick behind my back I poured achohal on her collarbone she started to freak out then I pulled out the stick and her eyes widened she was nodding her head side to side I could see tears falling from her eyes and I started carving my name into her skin she had tears and tears rolling down I could hear her heart beating really fast I left and she kept crying I was standing by the wall with my arms folded and legs across just watching her she started crying it was really pissing me off so I grabbed two bottles of acholcal and poured them where I craved my name but before I did I took off the thing on her mouth.

"Please don't do this I'm sorry I'm so sorry for talking back"

"To late"

"Why are you doing this you said you would never hurt me"

"That was a long time ago Savannah people change "

"I never believed you would change"

"Well I did ok"

"Why are you doing this"

"Because I want you to suffer"

"Suffer why"