Chapter 20

****This chapter is going to be all about Rosie and Jace ****

.......Rosie's POV......

Jace was changing he was falling in love with that little princess bitch Katrina the prefect daughter the Kings Daughter I was Jace's first personal slave but all he wanted was her so now I'm going to make her life a miserable hell she took my man and now it's my turn to make her life a hell.

I went to Jace's Room.

**Knock**

"Who is it"

"It's Rosie

**Opens the door**
"What Rosie can't you see I'm busy"

"Your always busy"

"What"

"Hope is crying again"

"Ok I will be there"

"I can do it if you want"

"No it's fine I'm her father"

"Okay whatever bye"

"Hey"

"What"

"Can you get me something to drink"

"Yeah"

I went downstairs to the kitchen to get his drink I was sick of him doing this when I offer to take care of Hope he won't let me he just wants Katrina's back I had enough I went to my purse and grabbed a bottle with red stuff in it aka a potion to make him a cold hearted person but first he had to drink it then I had to finish the work. I got done dumbing it in and went upstaris.

"Here you go"

"Thank you"he said while drinking it then he went back to his desk and put it on his table then I turned around and he fell so I put the tray down and walked over to him I put my hand in his chest grabbing a grip of his heart I started to say a spell to protect him so when I pull it out and put it back in that it would hurt or kill him.. I got done saying it and pulled it out I hurried and did another spell I got done and put it back in and he woke up before he could speak I shut off his switch so the only feeling he would feel is love for me and hatred for Katrina.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hey"

"What happened"

"I dont know you passed out"

"Oh"

"Yeah"

"Where the fuck is Katrina at"

"Well um she escaped"

"ESCAPED!! THAT LITTLE FUCKING BITCH"

"Oh yeah and sir she had another child your child"

"SHE HAD ANOTHER CHILD!! MY CHILD AND SHE TOOK OFF WITH IT"

"It's a boy"

"A BOY GOD IM GOING TO BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THAT LITTLE BITCH WHEN I SEE HER"

"Well all I know is that she is staying at her castle"

"Her castle like her Kingdom"

"Yes Master"

"Hmm ok"

"Ok"

"Can you go check up on Hope please"

"Yeah"

"Thanks"

"Your welcome"

Then I went to go check on her.

........Jace's POV...........

I watched Rosie leave and I felt like something was wrong I felt dizzy a little but I didn't care when I find Katrina I'm going to hurt her really really bad to the point where she's scared of me and to the point that she can't even breathe That's what she gets when you leave with my child including when I need a son she's gonna wish she never left.

I went to check on Hope and then I went back to my room I saw Rosie and I needed to take my mind of Katrina so I grabbed Rosie and went into my room with her we were done after a hour and she left and I went to take a shower and went to bed.

.......Rosie's  POV.......

It was working pretty soon I was about to bring the Knights down I was going to bring Jace's Knight down after what he did to me in high school I could never forgive him.

........High School Year Flashback Rosie's and Jace's past.....

Rosie's POV)

Jace was the hottest guy in school ever one day he asked me to the high school dance and I was pretty shocked but he said he really wanted to go with me so I said yes the dance was finally here I paid so much money for a very beautiful dress and to get my hair and makeup done. I walked in and I saw him with a different girl kissing her in front of me he broke my heart he embarrassed me in the whole school first he said"Haha do you honestly think a guy like me would ever love a girl like you or even look at you your just a nobody you don't belong here Rosie so go die in a ditch where you belong" the whole dance floor with students started laughing I was breaking down in tears I ran to the door but then he called my name.
"Rosie"

"What!! "

"Haha look up"

"Why"

"Just do it it's a very beautiful thing up there"

I was so stupid I looked up and I saw his two best friends they dumped a bucket full with red paint and slime I ran outside crying I could hear everybody laughing I went to school the next day and I was the laughing clown everybody laughed at me when I walked by he kept calling me a loser and a freak he painted my locker many colors saying"Ugly Pig" on it he made me feel horrible about myself I stopped going to school after that week I wanted a new life so I changed my looks I spent thousands of dollars for plastic surgery and boob jobs you name it I did.

.....Present Day....
Rosie's POV.

Jace made my life a hell so I'm going to do the same by making him torture the hell out of Katrina and make him to something that he would never do this is for what he did to me and "I'm about to get my revenge".

High School Rosie ⬇

New Rosie⬇

*****Sorry that this Chapter was short I will update when I can please vote Xoxo thxs for reading*****