Chapter 39

Jace's POV.....

Its been two years and I was so glad nothing bad happened all of us were happy and me and Katrina were working we both loved our jobs and I kept thinking that its been two years and I've finally proved to Katrina that I will never be that guy ever again and she believes it and she forgives me so now it was just time to ask the love of my life to marry me after two years of being together.

I got up from bed and went to take a shower then I came out and saw Katrina getting dressed.

"You know you getting undressed is better then getting dressed right"I said going up to her hugging her from behind.

"And sometimes I need to go to work"

"Why do you always have to be a buzz kill"

"I'm sorry"

"Can I get a little treat after you come back home from work"

"If it will please you"

"Oh you know it will baby maybe you can tease me a little you know give me a lap dance maybe then take you to the bed and handcuff you and please you"

"Why are you so a turn on in the morning Huh?"

"Don't know just am sweet cakes"

"So help if Sean has this in him I'm gonna drive myself insane"

"What baby you don't like me like this"

"Your seductive and hypnotizing and you get everything you want so no I kinda don't when your a big turn on"

"Ahaha seductive ah baby it works every time with you all I gotta do is kiss that one spot and I'll make you go crazy"

"Aaaa this is what I mean"

"Ahaha see you later baby I don't want you to be late for work"

"Okay I love you"

"I love you to baby"

"Bye babe"

"Bye sweetie"
Then she walked out and I hurried and went to the jewelry store,and went to go get a ring.

Ring⬇

I got back home and the kids were sitting down on the couch

"Hey dad"

"Hey guys"

"Where did you go if you don't mind us asking"

"Um to the jewelry store"

"Oh"

"Yeah after two years I finally wanna ask your mom to marry me"

"Your kidding right"said Sean.

"Nope"

"Holy crap that is the best thing I have ever heard all day dad"Hope said.