Chapter 40

"Now time to exchange vows"

"Katrina from this moment I take you as my best friend for life I pledge to honor encourage and support you through our walk together when our way becomes difficult I promise to stand by you and uplift you so that there are union we can accomplish more than we can alone I promise to work at our love and always make you a and my priority in my life with every beat of my heart I will love you I choose you to be no other than yourself loving what I know of you and trusting who you will become I will respect and honor you always and in all ways with you I pledge to repair one small piece of the world I take you to be my spouse to have and to hold in tears and laughter in sickness and in health to love and to cherish from this day forward in this world and the next and I will keep the past in the past if you will as well starting know we will began our new and bright future together"tears were rolling down from my cheeks everything he said was just a dream that came true.

"Jace you are my best friend and I'm so happy we're on the same team you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more love than I ever thought it was possible you make me unbelievable proud and I promise that I will make you proud as your wife I vow to listen to you and learn from you I vow to laugh with you and cry with you I vow to value our differences just as much as our common ground,I vow to put all my effort into straightening our marriage and giving you the best version on good days or bad days rain or shine I'll love you forever I'm so lucky you're mine but most of all I make this solemn promise to you to be your lover when you need to be loved your doctor when you are ill your army when you go to war your umbrella when life rains down on you your rock when you get weary your Shield when you need defense your spirit when you are drained your pillow when you need to rest your voice when no one can hear you your ear when no one will listen your comfort when you feel pain your hero when you are under duress your Sunshine When Darkness Falls your answer when questions arise your inspiration to overcome obstacles your hand to hold when you are frightened your kiss that wakes you everyday and your "I love you" each and every night"just realizing every word that I said just made me cry even more I looked up at Jace and his eyes were red and watery tears rolled down from them.

"I pronounce you Mrs and Mr Jace Knight you my kiss your bride"we did and everyone clapped we had the most amazing night and now it was time for the honeymoon.

Honeymoon place

Katrina's POV....

Months Later

After a couple months I was finally pregnant and I was actually nine months the baby wouldn't be born till two days so the whole family was excited.

"Aaaaaaa"I screamed falling to the floor holding my stomach.

"Baby are you okay what's wrong"Jace said rushing up to me.

"Contractions are getting bad I think the baby is coming sooner than we thought"

"Okay um let's go Sean help me with your mother"

"Okay dad....come on mom"

Jace and Sean helped me to the car than Jace drove off to the hospital as we were driving my contractions were getting worse Jace took his eyes off for one minute to help calm me down and in a blink of an eye a semi truck hit us and we rolled and rolled I looked at Jace and I knew he wasn't breathing I felt his pluse and nothing he was gone my heart dropped it was aching and burning then as Sean pulled me out it was hard to breathe,I looked at him and the last words I said was"I-I-I-I L-L-L-Love Y-Y-You M-My B-Baby B-Boy A-Always R-Remember T-That.... I Love You"then everything went black..

Hey guys hoped you guys liked it what do you guys think happened or is gonna happen let me know in comments Xoxo byeee💜💜