Chapter 36

Amelia's POV....

After hours and hours of driving I remembered a place where he always went when he was sad or mad...I hurried and drove over there after a two hour drive I arrived.

Place (Jace's Actual home)⬇

I forgot how beautiful it was

I got out the car and walked up to the door and knocked then the door opened.

"What are you doing here"

"I'm here to talk to you"

"About what Katrina there's nothing to talk about"he said walking away.

"Will you listen for one second"

"I don't want to listen okay I just wanna be me again Katrina I wanna be with you and have a life I wanted but no you don't get that no one does so stop wasting your time because I know deep down you don't forgive me so just..leave me alone"

"I'm not leaving you alone Jace"

"Just leave me alone Katrina okay before you"

"Before I what"

"Before you make me go crazy even more I can't stand this anymore I thought bringing you back would change everything but it's not it's just making me feel worse about myself and you don't even understand that okay nobody does"

"I'm sorry Jace"

"I-it d-dosent matter"

"Can I tell you something"

"What"

"I'm sorry I never realized what you were trying to fight I'm sorry that you never got to tell me you love me before I died...I'm sorry I didn't try to save you...I'm sorry I let you slip away in the first place"

"You don't have to apologise Katrina I ruined your life I took the kids away..I treated you like crap...I hurt you and that is something I can never take back"

"Stop living in the past Jace it was in the past...this is now I want you and only you....I forgive you for everything because that wasn't you and I understand that now Jace...let's just focus on the future and the kids okay just no more fighting,running away,or talking about the past it hurts to much and it means nothing.. only two great things came out of that horrible past and that was Hope and Sean...so can we just please forget that all that crap happened please Jace just let yourself be happy for once without any drama you at least deserve that"

"I d-don't know how Katrina I really don't"

"Well let's see if this helps"

I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

Jace's POV.....

She came up to me and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me...the kiss was real and magical just like our first kiss when we first met and it was amazing I felt different like I was me again and it's all because of her.

"That fe-"

"Felt amazing"she finished.

"How did I get so lucky to have you in my life"

"I don't know I guess God saw a guy who was suffering in every way and he wanted to make him happy"

"Gosh I love you"

"I love you to"

"We should get back to the kids I need to talk to Hope"

"Wait.....wait"she said holding onto my arm.

"What"

"They can wait for a while"

"Why"

"Because I wanna be with you...alone"

"Alone"

"Yes is there a bed here or a shower"

"Yes why"

"Do you wanna take a shower with me"

"Are you trying to make me horny"

"Is it working"

"Maybe"

"Please just because I've been died and was your slave it didn't mean I didn't like what you did to me"

"You liked it"

"I only liked the sex parts I thought it was kinda hot"

"There's the girl I remember"

"Haha so can we shower"

"Yes we can beautiful"

We went to the bathroom and got undressed and got in the water hit us and I started making out with her I pushed her towards the wall and began kissing her.

I reached down to her clit and began rubbing it.

"Aaa fuck that f-feels sooo g-good"she moaned.

I started rubbing a little faster and she kept moaning even louder then she went on her knees and began sucking my cock.

"Ughh fuck you have no idea how bad I missed this cock in your mouth"

"Haha yeah"

"Yeah"

"You want me"

"Yes I want you"

Then she came back up and whispered in my ear"Want me then have me I'm all yours.......daddy"then I picked her up and got out of the shower and layed her on the bed.

I opened her legs and began licking her pussy her moans got louder and louder then  she began pumping my dick up and down.

"Ugh fuck just put it inside you already"then she laid me down and she got on top of me and slide my dick right into her tight pussy once she did she let out a loud moan she was in control for a while then I took control and when I did I began pumping my dick hard and fast inside her pussy then I rolled her over to were I was on top and when I pumped super hard she moaned very loud and she held onto me tightly with her arms around my neck I went faster and faster till we both came and I came inside her.

"I forgot how that felt"

"That was amazing"

"Yes it was"

"Your just amazing you know that"

"No you are that pussy of yours is just something else"

"Haha okay lust boy"

"Fuck"

"What"

"It's 9:00 we had sex for three hours"

"Shit we need to get back to the kids"

"Yes we do"

Then we left and arrived home we talked to the kids and they were all fine so I decided to have a family movie night and after the movie everyone feel asleep so me and Katrina grabbed blankets and covered the kids then we went to our room and we fell asleep.

Hey guys hoped you guys liked it let me know what you guys thought XOXO plzzz vote byeeee 💖💖💖