Chapter 23

Jace's POV..

I woke up and sat on my bed.
Katrina,Hope,Sean Why was I thinking of them I  mean Katrina what's going on with me I need to wake up I went to the bathroom I took off my shirt when I took it off I saw something right in my chest I went to the mirror I saw a scar that I had what the heck I don't remember this at all I was about to take a shower till everything went black.

***Inside Jace's mind***

Kat she's my wife she's not my slave anymore what I have I done to her she's not my sex toy what is going on with me She's my true love.......... she's nothing to me ugh I'm going crazy wake up Jace wake up Jace come one wake up this is a nightmare wake up JACE WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

I finally forced myself to get up I rushed to the bathroom I looked myself in the mirror then I turned around I saw the one person I never wanted to see.

"Hello Son"

"What are you doing here"

"Ugh I should have known"

"Know what"

"Rosie she wasn't powerful enough to make you forgot about Katrina"

"What are you talking about"

"katrina shes actually your wife not your slave"

"What did you do"

"Haha more like what did Rosie do not me"

"What did she do"

"Well son I guess in some way you can say it was my fault as well but mostly Rosie's "

"Dad what did you guys do"

"Well so I guess that's what happens when you fall in love with a Snow including Katrina"

"Did you"

"Did I what"

"You made me forgot about her didn't you"

"Yes I did son but that didn't seem to work so now I guess I am going to have to do it my way"

"What do you mean"

Then he used his vampire mode to go to Katrina's room I followed him and I saw him next to Katrina she was scared I could see it in her eyes.

"It's like nothing I do or say changes your mind about falling for people I don't want you with just maybe now it might"

"What are you going to do"
......Katrina's POV.......
I was so scared Jace;s dad rushed in and stand right next to me I didn't know why but I couldn't move or talk tell I heard Jace and his dad I was so confused.

"What I'm going to do is something you will never change back it will never be the same my poor son you should have just married Rosie and killed katrina like I told you to but no you didn't listen so now your gonna pay for it"

"Don't kill her dad please don't kill her I'll marry Rosie"

"To Late"he said to Sean while grabbing me by the neck and took out a knife and stabbed my stomach five times then all I remember was everything went black.

.......Jace;s POV.......

"Don't kill her dad please don't kill her I'll marry Rosie"

"To Late"was the words that came out of his mouth while he grabbed Jace by her neck and pulled out a knife while stabbing her stomach five times.He just stabbed her she's pregnant he just killed my baby I wanted to kill him he KILLED MY BABY!!.

"Your gonna pay for this you killed my baby"

"Your baby"

"She's pregnant"

"Wow really I didn't know that"he said with a evil smirk on his face.

"You son of a bitch"

"Haha goodbye son"then he left I tired so hard not to go after him and kill him so I punched the wall then I turned around I ran up to Katrina I grabbed her head and layed it down on my lap I looked at her and she was out I looked down out her stomach I saw blood everywhere I layed my head down to her chest her heart was slowly beating then I heard it go lower and lower I looked up at her and she was pale I touched her hands and they where getting cold.No no she's not dying on me my kids are not losing their mother this is not gonna happen she's gonna hate me but I can't risk her dying. I bit my wrist and placed my wrist on her mouth for her to drink my blood then I had to do something that I didn't want to do but I had to I cracked her neck after that I placed my wrist on her mouth again and I saw her cut in her stomach slowly healing.I just turned her into a vampire she's gonna hate me.

I closed my eyes and I felt someone taking control of me i notice everything going black after an hour I got up and I was different I saw Amelia and I woke her up.

"Get up now"

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME"

"I TURNED YOU INTO A VAMPIRE"

"YOU WHAT YOU ASSHOLE I DONT WANNA BE A VAMPIRE JACE"

"GOD DAMNIT ITS MASTER TO YOU"I said while I slapped her then she she slapped me back."Big Mistake you little bitch"I grabbed her and through her downstairs I chained her up and whipped her 287 times she feel to the floor then I ripped her clothes off"haha you remember still don't you my little slut"I said grabbing her face.
"Remember what"

"That your my little sex toy"I said ripping her bra off.

"Y-Yes"

"What do you call me"

"D-Daddy"

"G-Good girl"

"Now what do you say my beautiful slut"

"I d-don't k-know"

"You saw Daddy fuck me give me that cock please daddy"

"D-Daddy f-fuck me g-give me t-that c-cock p-p-please D-Daddy"

"Sure thing my beautiful Slut"then I unchained her and layed her down on the bed I opened her legs exposing her pussy I started licking it then I rubbed her clit teasing her then I took of my pants I pulled out my cock and I teased her with it by taking it out and back inside I did that for five minutes then I went right inside her she screamed then I fucked her harder and harder while rubbing her pussy I slid my dick out and I started fucking her with two fingers rubbing the top of her G-Spot then I fucked her faster and faster making her squirt she started screaming"You like that baby you like me making you squirt huh princess"I said to her as she screamed and screamed nodding her head then I slid right back inside her but this time fucking her doggie style I cupped her breast while fucking her faster and faster after two hours I got done I put back on my clothes and went upstairs to take a shower and went to bed.

*****Sorry that this chapter was short I'm kinda in a hurry to update plz vote xoxo byeeeeee I will update when I can byee**