Chapter 29

Jace's POV)

I woke up and I went downstairs to Katrina's room I opened the door and all I could think was her sleeping there I closed the door and saw Rosie

"What happened to Katrina "

"S-shes d-dead"

"Oh I'm so sorry Jace"

"Don't worry about it but as for you I want you gone and if you ever come back to my house I will kill you understand"

"Y-Yes"

"Good now leave"as I unchained her and she left I went to my room and I fell on the bed I stuffed my face in the blanket and I started thinking of Katrina...My love is gone she's dead and I didn't even get to tell her I love her how do I raise two kids without her how the fuck do I live without her.Fuck I was an awful person to the love of my life she's gone and there isn't any way for her to come back.

I got up from my bed and took a shower I got out and got dressed I sat on my bed.

**Knock Knock**

"Who is it"I yelled.

"It's Hope"

"Come in sweetie"then she opened the door.

"Daddy"she cried hugging me I hugged her back I knew she was hurting.

"It's okay sweetie I miss her to baby"

"I-I W-W-Want H-Her Ba-B-Back"she cried even harder I cupped her chin and I looked at her.

"I want her to sweetie but she's in a better place"

"But I want her daddy I miss her"

"I know you do and so do I"

"Daddy I want Mommy back"she cried in my shoulder I hugged her and rubbed her back.

After a while Hope fell asleep in my arms and I carried her to her room and tucked her in I closed her door and walked to Seans room I opened his door walked up to him he was playing with toys I looked at him and I felt a tear fall I wiped it away and kissed his forehead and walked out I heard a knock on the door and opened it.

"Yes"I said as I opened the door.

"Hey Man you okay"Hunter said.

"Oh hey"

"I heard what happened"

"Really did you know"

"I'm sorry Jace"

"Yeah well"

"Look I know your hurting I would to"

"Yeah but your married to her you didn't treat her like hell and punish her and almost killed her you didn't take away her kids when they were born or make her watch as you had a sex with another girl or even marry another girl and make her become your sex toy did you now you didn't treat her like she was nothing and do awful things to her"I said as I didn't notice my eyes were filled in tears.

"Jace look I know it hurts but you didn't have any control of what was going on"

"But I still feel guilty I feel that it's my fault I did it to her I hurt her how am supposed to live like this when I know that I hurt her I did all of those things to her not anyone else me I had a choice to leave and take her with me and save her but I didn't I was selfish and didn't think of her only what I would do and what dad would do I didn't think about her or our kids I am a dick for doing that and a man should never do that to the person that he loves it was really stupid and now I'm sure she hates me Hunter I did that to her she has all rights to hate me and I can't be mad that she hates me I hurt her alot and I shouldn't have" I said and I felt a tear fell down my cheek "I really love her and I hurt her alot and now I wish I didn't hurt her because now I can't even look or say I love you or I'm sorry because she's gone she's dead Hunter how do I live with this."

"I don't now man I really don't know I wish I could help but I don't know just teach and raised the kids good and when they get older tell them about their mother I know Hope knows but when Sean gets older your going to have to tell him"

"I know but I can barely breathe it hurts alot"

"I know it does bro"

"I want her back I want to tell her I love her"

"Well I can tell you this she may not be here but you can always go to her head stone and say what you wanna say because there for she will know she will listen but you won't know if she's there or not I would just do it it's better then leaving it all in bro she may not be here you may not be able to see her or hear her but she will know"

"You really think it will work"

"Yes I do I do it all the time with Mom"

"Really"

"Yes trust me it will work"

"Okay fine if you say so"

"Go do it know I'll watch the kids"

"You sure"

"Yes"

"Okay thank you I'll be back"

"Okay and I'll be here"

"Thank you bye"

"Yep bye"

I grabbed my keys and drove off I drove and drove till I reached Beachhill cemetery I pulled in and looked for Katrina stone after a few minutes of shearching I finally found it I looked down and I cleared my throat.

"Katrina I know you can hear me or not but I don't wanna live with this regert it's killing me I just wanted to say im sorry for everything I have done I'm sorry for treating you the way I did I now it was bad how I treated you and now I am paying for what I did to you I didn't and shouldn't have ever done that to anyone not even you I hope you know that I love you so much and I will miss you I will find who did this to you and I will kill them for you and the kids will grow up and be happy and hope will be just like you I promise." I said and alot of tears fell down my face and I sat down and put my face in my knees and cried i love her and I can't believe she is gone how do I live without her I do I move on from this it's impossible because she's my true love my love and I lost her in a blink of an eye I'm so sorry Katrina I'm so sorry I did all those things to you I'm so sorry I promise I will make it up to you I will raise the kids and they will be for from different then me and Hope she will be excalty like her mother I promise you Katrina I won't let you down.More tears rolled down I sniffed and sniffed I finally had the guts to get up I looked down at her head stone and two tear drops fell on the stone I wiped the others away and drove back home.I arrived home and Hunter was on the couch.

"You feel better now"

"Yeah a little"

"I know it's not telling her in person but as long as you got it off your chest and did kinda tell her I think you will be a little better"

"Thanks Bro"

"Your welcome what are brothers for"

"Your right"

"I love you take care okay"

"Okay and I love you to"

"I'll see you when I can bye bro"

"Bye bro"I said as we hugged each other and he left I went to check on the kids and gave them kisses as they were asleep then I took a shower and went to bed with the thought of Katrina in my mind as I cried myself to sleep.