Chapter 24

Jace's POV)

I woke up and all I could think about was Katrina so I went downstairs to her room.

"Wake up"I said kicking the edge of her bed.

"Yes Daddy"

"I want my morning sex princess I'm feeling very horny this morning"I said getting on top of her.

"W-What do you want me to do Daddy"

"I want you to be a good girl and get down on your knees and suck my cock for me"

"Y-Yes D-Daddy"

"Good girl now come here"then she got off the bed and went down on her knees she unizipped my pants and pulled out my cock she began to suck on it"aa that's it princess just like that"I said holding her hair up"Do you want me to fuck your mouth princess"then she nodded"what do you say princess"Y-Yes D-Daddy"then I began to fuck her mouth after a few minutes I picked her up"come here princess I got a very special treat for you"I said ripping off her shirt open exposing her breast I climbed on top of her and I cupped her breast in my hands I began to suck on them as I was sucking I traveled down her pussy I reached her pussy and began rubbing her clit she was so wet"You love to be wet for daddy don't you"

"Don't you you little slut"

"Y-Yes D-Daddy"

"Why don't we see if this pussy can sqiurt should we princess"

"Y-y-yess d-d-daddy"

"You gonna sqiurt for daddy"

"Y-Yes D-Daddy"

"Aha that's a good girl"I took off her panties and I began rubbing the fuck out of her she moaned and moaned and screamed then I stuck my cock inside her and began to fuck her faster and faster no stopping at all she started screaming her lungs off as I was fucking her and began to rub her clit making her scream more as she screamed I fucked her harder and harder making her cum then I rubbed her pussy then I fucked her pussy with my fingers making her sqiurt she screamed and screamed louder than before"You like that you little slut huh you like that don't you you just love how daddy fucks your pussy don't you"

"AAAA Y-Y-YES DADDY"she screamed.

"You have a very good pussy baby why don't I fuck the life out of it princess what do you say about that princess"I said rubbing her clit.

"Y-y-y-yes d-d-daddy"

"Good girl....just wonderful"I said sliding my cock inside her tight pussy again I began fucking faster and faster not stopping my cock felt so good in her pussy I could fuck her all day I went faster and faster after three hours of fucking her in every sex position I was done.
"Aa Thanks princess that was amazing and don't think I won't fuck you later tonight because your wrong baby I'm gonna fuck you everyday of my life because that pussy is just something else your pussy is my drug"I said nibbling on her neck then I stopped and I kissed her and left to my room to take a nap.

**Two hours later**

I finally woke up from my nap I went to take a shower then I went downstairs to Katrina's room.

"Here's your food eat"

"Thank you"she said.

"Thank you what"

"Thank you D-Daddy"

"Good girl now hurry and finish your food"I said locking her door and went back upstairs I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my tequila bottle I drank the whole bottle after I did I grabbed my other one and did the same thing after three hours I drank 15 bottles my head starting hurting then I went downstairs to Katrina's room.

"Master your drunk"

"And I wanna fuck you"

"Master that's not a good idea"

Then I grabbed her by the neck and slammed her back towards the wall
"Are you telling me what to do"

"N-no M-Master"

"Good now bend over"

"Yes M-Master"
Then I began fucking her for an hour I got done and went back upstairs and I grabbed six tequila bottles and I drank them I rushed to my room and I fell on the floor my head was spinning so bad I couldn't think staright I got up and I fell back down to the ground I layed on the floor and everything went black.

Katrina....My Wife......Katrina....

****Sorry this was so short but I hope you liked it and Why did Jace think of Katrina what do you think is gonna happen keep reading to find out Xoxo I will update when I can byeeee*****