Chapter 16

*****Just a warning it gets really sexual at the ending and also her punishment just warning you*****

......In New York at Eric's house.......

...Eric's POV...

I woke up and I went to Elena's room.

"Wake up"

"What"

"I want you to clean every each of this house I'm going to go to work for a meeting this house better be clean when I come back understand"

"Yes"

"Yes what"

"Yes... Master"

"Good Girl"then I left to my meeting.

.......Elena's POV......

I did what master told me to do I washed the tables, countertops and mopped the floor I cleaned the pools, did the laundry, cleaned my room and the other rooms,I heard the door open.

"ELENA!!"

Ugh here we go again god I don't like this at all I hate him and I wanna go home.

"Yes Master"

"GET DOWN HERE NOW"

"Yes Master"

Then I went downstairs.

And he looked at me.

"Where the fuck is my dinner"

"You didn't tell me to make you dinner"

"Just because I didn't tell you it didn't mean to leave that part out"

"I'm sorry I didn't know"

"You have been here for months and you STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN YOUR FUCKING CHORES RIGHT ITS STARTING TO PISS ME OFF"

"I'm sorry ok I didn't choose this life"

"Are you trying to make me more pissed then I already I'm"

"No I'm not I'm just done being your slave"

Then he used his vampire mood and pushed me against the wall causing my back to hurt he raised my hands up on the wall my heart dropped he had a temper that was easily raised when you said something I looked in his eyes as if he was looking straight through me.

"Listen here you little bitch I don't care about how you feel I don't care if you don't like being my slave but a little slut like you needs to be punished if you think you can talk to me like that your fucking wrong and there is nothing nothing that can save you from being my personal slave so starting from now your going to be a good slave and listen or I will give you the worst punishment you can ever imagine understood"

His words scared me it felt like my heart was pulled out of my chest I was to scared to say anything I stood there frozen.

"DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME YOU LITTLE BITCH"

"Y-y-y-es M-m-m-m-Master"

"Good now it's time for your punishment"

"Y-yes Master"

.....Eric's POV....

I grabbed her by her arm and I took her downstairs I removed every clothing she had on I chained her to the wall with her legs wide open she had tears in her eyes but that didn't matter to me I wanted to have fun with her before I gave her a punishment so I licked my fingers I went up to her and rubbed her clit I kept rubbing till I made her squirt she moaned pretty loud so I took my dick out and rubbed it I rubbed her clit again it was very wet so I pushed my dick in her tight pussy very fast she screamed so loud she never had sex and I was about to take her virginity.I began to fuck her she moaned and screamed and cried I didn't care this was her punishment well her first punishment I began to fuck her faster causing her to scream.