Chapter 19

.......Rhett's POV.......

I got up and I saw Natalie right next to me I moved very slowly for I didn't wake her up and I went to take a shower.

......Natalie's POV.....
I woke up and I noticed Rhett gone I turned around and I heard the water running so I just layed back in bed after a few minutes he came out I looked over and omgggggggg he was shirtlesssss EEEEEEEEE THOSE ABS.

"Hey hotstuff"

"Hey sexy"

"How was your sleep"

"Hehe it was good"

"That's good baby"

"Hehe yepp how was your shower"

"Nice but it would have been more great if you where in it with me"

"Hehe"

Then he climbed in bed towards me he got on top of me and started kissing my neck I let out a small little moan.

"You like that baby"

"Y-yes"

"Haha"he chuckled.

Then he began to nibble on my ear then back down at my neck I was about to lose it.

Then his hand traveled lower to my body rubbing my shorts below I let a moan out and he kissed my neck then I felt his hand go into my shorts and underwear he was rubbing then he fingered it it felt so good I was gripping on the sheets while he kept doing it then I lift my body in the air while moaning then he went faster and faster.Then he went down and pulled off my shorts and underwear.

"Baby I'm not ready yet"

"I know baby I'm not gonna take it away I'm just going to take this makeout session a little farther it won't involved me fucking you ok"

"Kk"

"Are you good with that"

"Yes"

"K"

Then he spread my legs open and he started rubbing.
.......Rhett's  POV......
She was getting so wet so I fingered her again but this time while sucking on it she was moaning and lifting her body up she was getting wetter and wetter then I took my fingers out and I sucked it even more while rubbing her she got on top of me she pulled down my pants and pulled out my cock she was rubbing it then she started to suck on it Damn she knows how to make it feel good she kept sucking and sucking then she went all the way down begining to choke on it she kept choking and choking God this was going to make me cum her choking was hot more she sucked made me wanna cum so she got down on her knees and she rubbed and rubbed making me cum in her mouth then she licked it and swallowed it God she was so hot I was having the urge to fuck her but I couldn't so I grabbed her then I layed her on the bed and I began to finger her pussy faster and faster then licked it and licked while rubbing and it made her cum she got on top of me and kissed me hungrily then after that she went to take a shower and I went to put some clothes on she got out and changed into her clothes I went to take her some where then we went out to eat and came back home and we went to bed.

........Five months Later.....
.......Rhett's POV........

It's been five months since me and Natalie have been together I wanted us to be together forever so I got up from bed slowly trying not to wake her up I grabbed my keys and I went to the ring store after a hour I came back I went to go check on Natalie and she was still sleeping which gave me time to set things up for I can ask her a romantic way.

So I went out to the beach and in my vampire mode I but down 101 reasons why I love her all over the beach.