xii

Park Chanyeol asked me out, in the park that we met for the last time. The park where I experienced the most romantic kiss I've ever had.

He looks better than last time, and his hair was brushed up. He wore a light blue sweater with a black jeans, scarf wrapping around his neck. He was sitting in one of the bench when I saw him. Today, Toben wasn't with him.

"Hello." He stood up and smiled widely at me as I approached him. His hands were in his pocket.

"Hi." I smiled slightly and replied. He turned and held up the cup that he placed on the bench and handed it to me, "This one used to be your favorite but I'm not that sure if it is still for now. Matcha Latte."

"Thank you. It's still my favorite now." I nodded and took over the hot drink.

"You always love the combination of matcha and red beans." He smiled and said.

"Matcha and red bean are the best, just like how banana and chocolate fit in each other so much."

"Just like us." He grinned and said. "I'm considering this as another date even though you haven't remember anything. You are still my girlfriend, after all."

I don't know what to reply him. I have so many questions running through my mind, that I don't know where to start, and what to believe in.

"I'll ask you a few questions…you just have to tell me if it's dream or reality." I told him, after I took a sip of the drink. I shifted one of my hand into the cardigan, while holding the hot drink with another one.

Chanyeol suddenly took my hands and wrapped his around mine. His hand was large and warm. He grinned childishly at me, then said, "sure. Ask anything, I'll tell you."

"You've once told me this…telling me not to be afraid because there are more of this kind of things coming up."

"That's a reality. Well when we started to date you actually refused doing a lot of skinship that especially I like to hug you in the class. That time, we were sitting opposite to each other. I leaned to you and hugged your waist and told you those words. That was likely the first week when we are together."

"We argued a lot."

"Normal couples argue a lot…but I think that we don't argue that much? Except every time when I got jealous about your friendship with the other guys and you argued with me how you are just friends with them. A reality, I guess."

"We broke up before."

"No no no that is a dream, Seol. We never break up even though we quarrelled a lot over small things. How would I break up with my love one? I would never agree in that don't you ever think about that."

"I was just asking if that actually happens. I need to know."

"Alright, just as a reminder, I am sure that we will be together, no matter what happens."

"I dreamt of a scene…where the girl sat on the table and wrapping her legs around the guys waist, while the guy has his hands around her waist. They were kissing."

"Reality. You were always complaining about how you hates talking to me with me standing so I always try to keep you at almost the same height with me. We kissed like that for a lot of times, and that's better than standing because it's so tiring if we have to stand while kissing."

"You like to whisper into my ears."

"Reality. I like to see how you get flustered because of that every time because you think that it is sexy. The words I love to whisper the most is I love you."

"We were in the same college."

"Sad to admit it but this is a dream. We aren't in the same college. But we live together! My parents let me stay in the city and rented a house for me and we are staying there together."

"We…had sex before." I said in a low voice.

Chanyeol looked down at me and frowned. "It wouldn't be embarrassing for us to talk about this…but why will you dream of this kind of things?"

"Just tell me if it's a dream or reality."

He looked at me for a while, then said, "Reality."

It wasn't that surprising because…normal couples did that too, isn't it?

"We were both drunk that night. It was a mistake but I don't regret it, that at least that my first is you. Don't worry too much about that."

My face turned red as I turned away from him. I nervously took a sip of the latte, when I felt him stopped in his tracks.

"For your information, for almost every time after that, I use condom, except for the first night, of course. I can't take the risk for us, Seol. We were both young back then and if something really happens, we are doomed." He whispered into my ears.

I turned to him. "Chanyeol, can't you tell me how we separated? Why I can't remember anything?"

"You'll know about that, Seol, I promise. But…honestly I myself didn't know as well that why had you erased every memory of you with me." He tugged my hair behind my ear and said.

I suddenly remembered about a dream that I had.

"Have I…ever undergo abortion?"

His expression changed. He looked away from me and said, "Let's go to have some foods, I'm hungry already."

There must be something behind this. Something about the abortion.

_________

A/N:

you can always guess what had happened between the two before :) and anyways…Congratulations to EXO's 1st Win for the Award Shows this year!

Thank you for reading this :)

It's been a long time since I write this story actually. I'm stuck somehow and don't know how to continue. I'll do my best :)

Reminder: Stream Kokobop and Power

- Jocelyn