xxii

A first date with Chanyeol after mother and father approved us together. It feels like we are starting our relationship all over again.

Chanyeol said that he didn't want to hang out around in the mall or any tourist spot. He told me that for this day, he wanted to bring me to meet his parents. I remembered meeting them before but it's only once, when Chanyeol's family came to visit him in the unit that we were living in.

He got approval from mother and father for taking me to his house and stay overnight there, of course, or else, he wouldn't even be able to bring me step out from my house.

We open up to each other like how we used to do. He still like skinships a lot, and he likes hugging my waist, playing around with my hair, pinch my cheeks and other stuffs. We kissed as well but it somehow reminds me of that night, when I was being kissed roughly by several guys. This caused the kiss between me and Chanyeol not to last long each time that I'll break it out of all sudden. He is okay with it and he assured that he'll help me to get through this, to forget that thing.

It was already eleven fourty at night when Chanyeol came into his room after having some chit chat with his father. I was tired so I came to the room and rest first. I was going to fall asleep when he comes in, and it turns out that I'm wide awake again after he planted a kiss on my cheeks.

The thoughts of us are going to share the same bed for now isn't that good for me, that I am still traumatized by things happened years ago. Even Chanyeol and I shared a same bed before, but I still can't get use to it that it had been years since we were dating.

I sat up from the bed as I watched him taking off his clothes and went into the bathroom brushing his teeth. Chanyeol has the habit to sleep without clothes on, actually. And it turns out that he'll get turn on easily as he pulled me into a tight embrace, that my breast is literally pressing on his chest. And the result for that is another tired and sleepless night.

"It's 27th tomorrow." Chanyeol grinned widely as he sat down beside me. I leaned my head over to his shoulder and said, "to be exact, it's just two minutes till 27th."

"I know right." He chuckles. "Seolrim, it really feels good to have you in my arms like this again." He said, as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

I just smiled as I sneaked closer a little bit to him. He leaned down and connected our lips. His kiss had been very very gentle for all the time. I know that he is trying his best not to remind me anything about that case. But I still can't, Chanyeol.

I pushed him away slightly after a while, when he's still trying to slide his tongue into my mouth. "Happy birthday." I whispered to him.

"Thank you, honey." He grinned widely. He started to use this kind of nicknames on me now. Well he didn't do this when we're together before, that he'll always prefer to call me by 'Seol'.

"Can I ask for a birthday gift?" He suddenly asked, as he stared at the wall clock.

"Anything, as long as it's something that I can give you." I replied him.

"I want you, Seolrim. Please believe me I'll make you forget about that painful memory and I'll replace that with our very own ones." He requested. I was so shock. It was something that I had never expected he will ask for.

He tugged on the hem of my loose shirt, and asked me, "can I?" I looked at him for a while, without saying anything. He leaned down once again and kissed me. "I'll take silence as a yes." He mumbled in a low voice.

I tried pushing him away that those scenes kept on came into my mind. He gripped on my waist tightly and deepened the kiss. His long legs were placed on top on mine, stopping me from moving.

"Don't worry, you'll be alright." He pressed his forehead against mine and and told me. "I love you, Seolrim."