xx

Chanyeol recovered fast and he had gotten out from the hospital, back in his home once again. I haven't seen him for a long time after I sent him off to the train station for him to go back home. He couldn't drive yet and his car was crashed.

I was strolling around on the street aimlessly. I don't know where to go. I don't want to go back home that mother will probably forbid me to go out again, even though I work by myself now and I am an adult already.

I stopped by a restaurant for dinner, that I am actually very hungry because I didn't have my lunch. I still not sure who to believe in. One side is Chanyeol who's willing to spill out the truth to me and another side is my dear parents. I'm definitely torn between them now.

I went out from the restaurant after the dinner. It was cold, that it is already November. November, huh. It's Chanyeol's birthday month. I remember him telling me about it last time.

"Seolrim." I heard a voice called out loudly. I looked up, but there is no one in front of me. I turned around, only to find Chanyeol standing over there. He's wearing a peach colored turtle neck sweater with a black pants and black coat. I smiled at him. I didn't expected to see him here.

It then strikes me when I suddenly thought that his scene is so familiar. Have I seen it somewhere? Does it happens to me before? Or I dreamt about it before?

I remembered it. It was our first date. The time when we were back then in the winter when we're in our second year. He was wearing almost the same outfit with the one he's wearing now.

Scenes flashed through and memories flooded back into my mind. Why am I remembering everything out of all sudden? This is odd. I remember how I was being kidnapped, and how the guys raped me. I remember how I am scared that it will happen again that I hide myself away from Chanyeol. I remember the nights we spent together, kissing, hugging, cuddling, making out. Everything.

I felt tears forming in my eyes. I squated down, hugged my own knees as I buried my head between it.

"Hey, Seol." I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. It was Chanyeol's voice. He pulled me up and pulled me into an embrace.

"What happened, Seol?" He asked, worried. I couldn't say anything. The memories hurt so much that I don't want to remember it. Why do I have to remember them right now?

"I…I remember, Chanyeol. I remember." I told him as I sobbed.  He caressed my back slightly, and didn't say anything. A while later, he let go of me and wiped off my tears.

"I'm here, don't worry. Nothing bad will happen to you again." He assured, as he planted a soft kiss on my forehead. I looked up at him, his expression was soft and unreadable. I couldn't tell what he's thinking now.

"I want to go home." I spoke in a low voice.

"Sure. I'll send you home." He intertwined his fingers with mine and nodded. He gripped on my hands tightly, not wanting to let go. I looked down to our hands. It suddenly reminds me of the first time he holds my hand. The time when we were strolling in the park of the school, after he confessed. It was just like now, he was holding my hand tightly and didn't want to let go of it.

I felt a little bit secured that he is by my side now. At least, remembering everything let me know that he had never lied to me.

_______

A/N:

It somehow feels like this isn't a short story since it's quite long. Well I hope you like it. It hasn't end yet! I still have a few chapters behind :)

Thank you for reading.

- Jocelyn