Swapfell sans x male reader

Part 1: Holes

(Y/n) was a shy type of kid, afraid of too many things. It didn't help that in the morning his grandfather told him a story of two races, humans and monsters. Feelings of anxiety roamed through his head while every day he past by Mt. Ebott on his daily walk. After sometime he figured monsters don't exist, so he got careless, bad choice.

(Y/n) stepped on a certain crack and plummeted. "Great, just great, now i'm going to die I should've ran" (Y/n) thought to himself while plummeting into the underground.

(Y/n) opened his eyes. You were... Stuck in snow? "Damn... hell is colder than I thought" (Y/n) said in cold breath. You walked around trying to figure out where you were. Finally you gave up and decided it didn't matter you were going to get out of here anyways. You walked on a path of snow, then heard footsteps that weren't your own. You jerked you head back to see a tall skeleton, wearing a red and black jacket, smoking a cigarette.

"Heh, not every day you see a human, sans will be so mad when I catch it before him" the skeleton said. 'OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE MONSTERS ARE REAL' you said while internally screaming. 

The tall skeleton approached you. You were frozen in fear. He grabbed your hand "sands definitely will be pissed when he finds out it's weak too." You finally came to your senses and ran, ran as fast as you could. Until you saw a shorter, menacing looking skeleton. "PAPYRUS!" He shouted. Walking in your direction. (To be continued. I pissed you off didn't I)

(Note from author: As you see my story has no cover I would like my readers to design one for me if I like your design the most I will use it in the story's cover, happy drawing - holywaterisdangerous)