Incapable Boy

The look in Sans' eye filled you with fear, but technically they were pitch black. He gave you a frightening smile, as he took a whip out of his pocket. In the other hand a spiked collar and leash. "Bad dog" he said while whipping you, you couldn't hold in a whimper. He smiled at the pain he inflicted on you. He grabbed you by your shirt, and put the collar on your neck. "Alphas doesn't think I have a human here so your with me till Alphys belives me." 'Great i'm stuck here with two crazy skeletons, even if I ran he would grab my collar, just great' (Y/n) told himself. Papyrus walked in easing out the tension. "BROTHER WHERE YOU" shouted Sans, "Muffet's" Papyrus responded coolly. Papyrus then saw the situation you were in, "So you tried something, huh?" You nodded. 8:00 pm the clock presented. "Time for bed Sans." Papyrus said smugly. Sans just gave him a stink eye. 'Perfect I can escape while they are sleeping' (Y/n) thought. But before bed Sans summond a bone beside the couch, and tied your leash to it. 'Welp I hate life.' You muttered as the skele-bros left the room.

Le time skip

You woke to a burst of pain, "Up" Sans demanded. You were getting up slowly so Sans pulled your leash and up you were. "I'm bringing you to Alphys today try and escaple and you'll be cut in two by an axe. Got it?" Sans told you. You nodded while muttering a few 'words' about Sans, followed by three powerful whips. Sans pulled you through waterfall, eventually you were there. "ALPHYS" Sans yelled, followed by a bulky lizard woman at the door. "Oh, you actually found one what a suprise." Alphys said. Sans replied with a squint that coupd pierce through metal. "Alright Sans give me the human now." Alphys said. "Actually, I want to keep this one as a pet it entertains me." Sans replied hesitatingly. "SANS ARE YOU DUMB!?!" Alphys screamed, "THAT IS OUR KEY TO THE SURFACE!" Sans flinched.

Alphys lunged at Sans, but he dodged just in time. Alphys then fired magic axes at Sans, he blocked them with huge bones. You closed your eyes to try and escape this nightmarish reality. But it was no use, you could hear the pain and anger from the anger and passed out from the intense battle. 

Fin