The Final End

Queen Toriel proceded to the human souls, everyone was watching. As she opened them the temmie from before stole one, by one, every soul. Including the red one. "Son?" Toriel was confused, "Son! Give me the souls RIGHT NOW!" Temmie was afraid, "GIVE ME THEM NOW!" Temmie was paralyzed with fear now, but fear leads to recklessness. "NUUU" as Temmie said that she absorbed the seven souls.

There was a flash of light

Then a deep voice spoke. "I am Bob, your best friend." Everyone was staring, this 'thing' was a god. "Now, I'll erase everything you have done. You will all be forgotten." This triggered the monsters, Toriel attacked, even hit Bob with her trident, it did no damage. "Nice try mom, or am I an orphan now? Maybe because you'll be dead soon! Heh heh heh heh..." He threw stars a her, her HP at half. Another attack came, not from Toriel, but a from a hotdrake. All of a sudden everyone was attacking, well except for Papyrus, cause he's Papyrus... "Alphys is already dead! I don't need any more killing!" Undyne was holding a giant gun thing. "Taste my soul extractor  you stupid dog!" Bob was actually sort of frightened by this. A beam of red shot out of the laser, it knocked Undyne back and out, the beam was going wild.

Adrenaline pounded through you

"Thousands could be killed" you thought without noticing your legs running toward the gun. The gun then shot at you, but you didn't stop. You grabbed a hold of the handle and shot Bob, his HP slowly diminishing. "I'm a god! I'll kill you!" Bob shot a beam of light back at you. Pain was soaring through your body, but then the beam was pushed back. Sans was using a Gaster blaster to help you, the straight line of blue was slowly coming closer to you though. Now Papyrus was shooting an orange beam from his Gaster blaster. Bob's beam was too weak for the red, blue, and orange beams coming at her.

"I have to resort to my final for-" Bob was devastated, not did one soul break, but six Bob reverted to Temmie with a red soul over her head. Temmie collapsed under tiredness and pain. The red soul became human again. "This is unusual... I've never gotten this ending" Chara said "Well I better start over agai-" Sans grabbed the soul but instead of breaking it he shouted "ALPHYS!" The soul turned grey and so did Chara's eyes, but behind Chara was Alphys. "You idiot!" Chara was fuming, "Now I can't reset!" "I know" replied Sans, your not the first with this soul." Alphys and Undyne were chatting, the monsters cheering, but sunlight enveloped the cave which was filled previously with the barrier.

After alot of time (that I didn't write because if the chapter's length)

"Well we better move into one of these homes" Sans told you "We?" You looked at Sans smugly. "Fine! I admit it, I 'like' you." Papyrus nudged in your faces "Love birds!" He mocked. Then, as usual, Sans got angry. Life with them might be better then you previously thought, well after you settle things down with your family, but, it seems like the end of a long journey.

The end

(Jesus Christos! After the last chapter you guys destroyed my vote button! I'm so thankful to have an audience like you guys, I want to say I did it by myself, but, I got my inspiration from Hunter x Akuma's Sans x male reader, so check him out [And beg him for a new chapter like me] but you guys are the people reading it... So yeah... Anyway my writer's comments are way too long now, but have a good day and stay tuned for my next fanfic -holywaterisdangerous)