Sans is... Emotional?!

It was morning, even though you really couldn't tell since there's no sun in the underground. Sans was making egg tacos for breakfast, you were glad that he would hold off on the spice. Sans had finish but still put hot peppers in the taco └(ಥᗝಥ)┘. You tried to talk with Sans but he would command you to be silent when you tried. He's grumpy more than he usually is. After you were done eating Papyrus walked in, "Heheheh" Papyrus teased. "What..." Sans said, his gaze almost piercing a hole in the wall. "You care about him" Papyrus teased, You blushed lightly, Sans was pissed. "SHUT UP!!" Sans yelled, slightly blushing. Sans tossed a few bones at Papyrus, one bounced off the wall and hit your egg taco off the table. "Nuuu meh food!!!" You thought, now you were mad too. Sans and Papyrus argued like usual but, more intense. Today was gonna be a bad day, a really bad day.

After you attended your tacos funeral and burial in the trash...

Sans was very aggressive, jerking your collar while you were on a walk. Sans was angry for no reason, or so you thought. After you got back to the house Papyrus teased you and Sans again. Sans and Papyrus had a decent 45 minute argument, and lucky for you, you couldn't walk away since Sans was still gripping your leash tightly. Sans stormed off into his room leaving you and Papyrus alone together for a few seconds before Papyrus went to muffet's. For a few minutes you just sat on the couch thinking about why Sans and Papyrus changed so much, until suddenly you could hear quiet sobbing coming from Sans' room.

You decided to investigate, Sans would never cry, right? You shook the thought from your head. Sans is tough it must be something else, you told yourself. You slowly opened the door before being dragged in by your collar. Sans was holding a red bone above your head, crying. You were frozen with fear by the state you were in. "W-why can't I just K-kill you?" Sans cried "I K-killed Alphys for Y-you, S-she" Sans stopped, seeing your face with tears rolling down your face stopped him. "I-i'm sorry..." Sans apologized, "Am I W-weak now..?" He asked. "No you're the strongest person I know" you answered, a grin growing on his face now. You smiled back, then he hugged you, both your faces strawberry pink. "T-thank you" Sans told you, as he hugged you tighter. You felt tired from the drama that just occurred, you and Sans fell asleep on his room's floor. Darkness filled your eyes, you were asleep. 

(Shout out to Murko666 I probably would have forgot about this if it wasn't for him, also he made me feel special (づ◕ᗜ◕)づ . See ya soon - holywaterisdangerous)