Permanent Pet

New element (E/c) = eye colour/color

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s (E/c) eyes opened to see a dusty Sans staring at him. Sans let out a quiet sigh in hopes you couldn't hear it, could he... Care about you? That question was rudely interrupted by sans commanding "Up" as he tugged your collar. Nothing much was said during the trip back to snowdin. Finally you were back at 'home', Sans opened the door a crack to make sure papyrus wasn't inside. "Why would he-" he opened up the door and closed it quickly, interrupting your thought. "Stay" he commanded then rushed to his room, "Why was he covered in dust? and why did Alphys leave? on top of that why is he avoiding others since he's dusty?" Those questions raced through his mind as he sat on the floor. You thought of escaping but realized that it would be no use, so you decided to obey Sans for once.

A few minutes later...

Sans marched out of his room, it was almost if the dust was never there. He then looked at you and smiled,"For once someone listens to me" he said in a calm yet proud voice. Papyrus strolled in. "Heya Sans, Hello (Y/n)" Papyrus said cooly. "So by the way you aren't hurt i'd guess you started to listen to him." Papyrus said as he examined your body for wounds. Sans smirked at Papyrus "Get us d to him he'll be staying here for now on" Papyrus was suspicious by Sans' remark. "What about Alphys?" Replied Papyrus. Sans froze for a moment. Sans then replied "S-She was... On a date with Undyne them retired now I'm the leader and you'll never see Alphys again!" Sans said nervously and quickly. Okay then i'm off to Muffet's. As he left Sans sighed "phew" he whispered. He glanced at you then remember you fainted during the fight.

Sometime later...

You and Sans were sitting down on the couch eating tacos. "Why didn't you let Alphys kill me?" You said to Sans. He huffed, "You're in no place to ask questions" he retoted. You tried to look him in the eye, but he... Turned away as if not wanting to make eye contact. There was a long silence. Finally you turned on the T.V . "Hello monsters, I am Napstaton and welcome to my show!" "Today we'll be nicknaming some monsters in the underground!" The audience clapped. You didn't understand what many of the names were untill... "Sans is now... Blackberry! and his brother... Radish!" Quickly Sans got the remote and turned the T.V off. "STUPID BOT!" He yelled, you were startled by this and he saw it. He lowered his voice almost if he didn't want you to be scared of him. Could he really care for me?

(Longer chapter today! Yay! Have a good day even though for me it's Monday :( - holywaterisdangerous)