TEMMIE!?!?

After 30 minutes you were dragged down the porch. Thump, instantly the lights of the house flashed on and Sans ran down the stairs anger filled his eyes. "H-hoi i-im temmie, temmie the tem." The creature looked cat like with a human face, a scared human face. Sans threw a bone at it but it let go your collar and dodged. You were fully awake now and Sans was trying to hit Temmie. The Temmie shot bullets at Sans, instinctively you jumped in the way. 17/20 HP was displayed above your head. Sans,seeing you hurt was furious but before he attacked Temmie jumped into a wall and disappeared. Sans and Papyrus were sitting around you trying to heal you. Once you were healed Sans, Papyrus, and you stood up. "(Y/n)... Erm... You saved me so..." His next words Shocked you, "I WOULD LIKE TO TREAT YOU TO A DINNER!" Sans said that so fast it was almost inaudible. A strawberry pink tint filled your face while Sans' face was bright red. Papyrus smiled at you and Sans "I know a great place it opens at 6:00 P.M" Papyrus suggested. You and Sans agreed to his proposal of the restaurant.

6:00 P.M

You and Sans were sitting at a fancy table with a candle, it was the only table. "Where is the WAITER!" Sans yelled impatiently. You've never been to a restaurant this fancy so you thought this was normal. A few moments later Papyrus wearing a mustache and and suit came out. "What would you like to order Sirs?" Papyrus said winking at you, you could tell he didn't want Sans to know it was him. "What is your taco policy?" Sans said, Papyrus replied "the second finest in the underground." Sans took it as a compliment and ordered a taco, while you ordered (favourite food). Papyrus left and there was an awkward silence. "So, er... Do you um, like the underground?" Sans asked,  You nodded yes. Papyrus returned with tacos and (favorited food). You and Sans ate the food and when you were about to leave Sans gave you a skeleton kiss. Cherries would be jealous of the colour of your and Sans' face as you walked home.

(OMG that was my first fluff now my name is a fact to anyone who reads this, also I forgot to thank you all for 50+ reads without a cover! See ya - holywaterisdangerous)