Chapter 2: Extremely Large Rock

(Y/n) was  frozen in fear "Kdbmsvsjacgsb" is what went through you mind as the skeleton walked towards you. Quickly you bolted behind a extremely large rock. The short skeleton approached the tall one "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING" said the small skeleton. "Catching humans Sans" the tall one retorted. "PAPYRUS YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME ON A STUPID ROCK" yelled Sans. "Maybe the rock will help you" said Papyrus. "fine i'll check the rock" groaned Sans. 'O NOE I'M GONNA DIE' thought (Y/n). But then you had an idea, the skeleton checked behind the rock. You walked in front of the rock (very smart). "Papyrus there is NOTHING here" said Sans. "Fine we'll go home then" Papyrus mumbled.

The skele-brothers were about to leave when you burst into laughter. Sans dashed toward you while Papyrus grinned. "OH GO-" Sans grabbed you by the neck of your shirt. "A HUMAN" Sans claimed "I told you I was right" exclaimed Papyrus. "Shut up" Sans replied, "you're coming with us" Sans glared at you as you struggled.

Le time skip

Sans approached his shed and pulled the knob. "Frozen... Just your luck" Sans said to you. "What's your name dog" Sans commanded, "(Y...) Y/n)..." You replied. "Where will the human be staying" questioned  Papyrus, "The couch" Answered Sans. You entered the house. You sighed as  Sans pushed you on the couch. It was as hard as the floor, "enjoy" Sans said sarcastically. You saw him walk into the kitchen, he came out with a taco. "Eat" he commanded. You glanced at the taco as your stomach rumbled. You took a bite it was spicy, but you ate it anyway. "Good" said Sans as if you were a dog. "Stay" he commanded next, you whimpered. Sans left and locked the door, you realized how tired you were and fell asleep on the couch.

Le sleep skip

Sans was still out, you found a hair pin... Even though they had no hair, it didn't matter anyway. You proceeded to try to pick the lock.

Le time skip

Finally it unlocked but the door opened when you didn't open it. You looked up to see a menacing Sand leer at you.

400 words a new record yay!

(That's all for now I still have no covers :(, but I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and draw a cover for me. Quick note, I'll update this every 3-5 days for your information. C'ya - holywaterisdangerous)