New Clothes

You, Sans, and Papyrus were on a walk through snowdin. You and Sans decided not to ever think about what happened last night again. All was calm until Papyrus decided it would be a funny joke and push you into a snow poff. Papyrus fell on the floor laughing while Sans brushed the snow off you. "You FELL for it!" Papyrus burst into laughter after he said that, "Enough of your stupid puns!" Sans retorted. You and Sans decided to go back to the house since walking in the cold sucks. When you stepped inside the house and Sans shut the door the snow melted leaving you uncomfortably wet. Papyrus burst into tears because of all this laughing. Sans decided to let your clothes dry and wear something else in the meantime. But there was only one thing you could wear.

As you came down the steps from the bathroom your face was burning hot. Sans and Papyrus noticed you coming down the stairs and paused for a few moments. Papyrus almost died of laughter, literally,  if he was human he wouldn't be able to breathe and die. Sans just stood and stared at you, it was hard to decipher what he thought. You were wearing a maid's dres, black with a white apron and pockets. Sans finally decided to say something, "Why did you pick THAT?". "It was the only thing to wear! I can't walk around naked!" You replied. Mixed feelings were displayed on Sans' face and he was slightly blushing.

After everybody calmed down...

You and Sans were watching T.V, Sans was sitting beside you, and Papyrus was at Muffet's. The dress was quite comfortable, but you still preferred your old clothes. You were focused on the T.V, but Sans kept glancing at you every 5 seconds. He also was acting strange aside from that, he would stutter more while talking to you, even questions about the Royal Guard which always speaks proudly of. When you least expected it, Sans bit your dress. You questioned him but he said it was by accident. One thing was clear though, the dress wasn't his initial target.

After 15 minutes and you had your original clothes back on, Sans bit you on the neck. It took you  by surprise and you jerked your head to the side. "Why do you keep doing that!?" You said, Sans stared at you speechless. "Because... I think you're cute..." Sans stuttered, your face was rose red. Sans then tried to kiss you, but you avoided it. "S-stop this is weird..." You told him. But he tried again, and again, until he finally got you. You were so shocked by him being serious about this that you tried to speak. He took advantage of your mouth opening and a red tongue slid in your mouth. You realized you were in no position to stop him and let him do what he wanted. His tongue explored your mouth leaving no space untouched. His tongue wrapped around yours dominating it, a small moan escaped your mouth. Sans took his tongue out of your mouth and realized where he was so he picked you up and relocated.

(Longer chapter! First lime! Lemon next! This story is about 2 chapters and an epilogue before bring completed! You can request ideas in the comments section about what you want next, then i'll make your idea into a book! It will take mire time than normal for a new book though, maybe 6-9 days to get ideas. Wait... 6-9... (͡° ͜ʖ͡°) - holywaterisdangerous)