Chara The Human

"Wake up..." Sans poked you as he spoke. (Y/n) remembered what they were going to do today. "Come on you'll be late for our patrol!" Sans pulled on your collar and you stood. Today you were patrolling for another human since Sans didn't want to kill you. You were still half asleep until Sans yelled at you for being lazy. "Alright I'm up!" (Y/n) told Sans as you and him were walking toward Papyrus' usual station. You sat outside a large door for who knows how long while Sans was lecturing Papyrus on how useful you are. "Human souls can't merge so he can carry the soul without fusing with it!" Sans said for the 78th time. "I know sans so can you please shut up now!" Papyrus was angrier than usual.

A few minutes later...

The huge door creaked open. Everyone was silent, even Sans. You and the skele-bros hid behind a snow poff. A human child came out she had a green striped shirt and red eyes. Sans jumped at the human stabing her with a red bone. The human went to it's red soul form, red is an unusual colour. The soul almost looked like it was trying to do something, something to escape, almost like it wanted to turn back time. Quickly you grabbed the soul, it didn't expect this. The soul felt warm in your hands. Now the soul was struggling clearly it relied on one escape route.

It called for help... But nobody came...

You and the skele-bros were strolling through hotland. "Papyrus, Shortcut Now!" Sans commanded. "Alright, alright" Papyrus replied. Sans touched Papyrus while holding your collar and suddenly your were in a bright hallway. "Why didn't you do that in the first place?" You questioned Sans. "Exercise" Sans said no further information. "Stay" he commanded you. You gave Sans the soul wrapped in a cloth so he wouldn't fuse with it. Sans disappeared into the room connected to the hall.

One hour later...

Sans walked out of the room while you and Papyrus were playing Rock, Paper, Scissors. "So how was it?" Papyrus asked, you were about to ask that aswell. "Not our business" Sans replied, he was his usual cranky self. "Alright let's go" Sans pulled your collar and touched Papyrus. In a flash you were back at "home." You, Sans, and Papyrus ate and were off to bed.

At 2:41 a.m...

You woke to whisper of a voice you were to tired to identify. "hey..." The voice whispered, you ignored it. You were pulled by the collar to be dragged by an unknown voice.

(I found out I have readers in Costa Rica, i'm glad people everywhere are enjoying this book. Have a good weekend! - holywaterisdangerous)